Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ultima-Weapon2000

KH3D My Experience With Glitches in this Game (kinda Spoilers)

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you my glitches in this game which I think may have only happened to me.

My first one was with Sora in the Country of Muskerteers. When you first land in that world, you have to fight some Dream Eaters before continuing. I fought all of the Dream Eaters, but the battle never ended. I ran around the area heaps of times, but there was no 'secret' Dream Eater or one that had disappeared. It was like the game just couldn't be bothered loading the rest of the story, or that it just didn't register that I had defeated all of the Dream Eaters. Because I couldn't continue, I had to Drop to Riku, and that was why in my game, Riku was already well into Symphony of Sorcery before Sora had even started Country of Muskerteers. The next time I played as Sora, everything was fine and I was able to continue on with the story.

The other one I came across was with Riku in The World That Never Was. You may know where you go and there are the pillars coming out of the wall that you have to climb to get to a treasure chest, and the Dream Eaters before this? When I was fighting with Riku, I was about to use my Shadow Breaker attack on the big T-Rex Dream Eaters (forgot their names) when Riku suddenly disappeared and all I could see was his shadow in the middle of his movement. This effect lasted for about 30 seconds before Riku appeared again as if he was falling.

Share your thoughts on these glitches, or share your own. Also let me know if you came across either of these.

Ultima-Weapon2000

In the Countey of Musketeers with Sora, when your fighting Pete, when he would go to jump onto the stage he'd completely jump over it and fall into the ground for awhile before reappearing on top and again attempting and succeeding in actually jumping onto the stage... Happend everytime for me. Your expierence's never happend to me though.

Edited by JJForever

Let's see, between you and JJForever, that's three glitches. Pete dropping off stage, having to drop as Sora, Riku disappearing then reappearing out of nowhere like he was dropping. Three people dropping, Hmm. Wait a minute! OH! It was a hint that KHIII news would drop out of nowhere as E3! Just like the secret message and the end credits! How did we not see that? 

But seriously, I never glitched up.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

In the Countey of Musketeers with Sora, when your fighting Pete, when he would go to jump onto the stage he'd completely jump over it and fall into the ground for awhile before reappearing on top and again attempting and succeeding in actually jumping onto the stage... Happend everytime for me. Your expierence's never happend to me though.

I got this one too.

I can manually get out of the map in Mysterious Tower and some other areas like TWTNW

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Besides that, I've gotten a glitch with Sora's Prankster's Paradise boss, after you do the reality shift, it normally shows a little video, but Sora just stood there after I did it. During Ansem 2, after Ansem supposedly breaks the platform, and you both start flying, the platform didn't vanish(Which made the environment much cooler)

Let's see, between you and JJForever, that's three glitches. Pete dropping off stage, having to drop as Sora, Riku disappearing then reappearing out of nowhere like he was dropping. Three people dropping, Hmm. Wait a minute! OH! It was a hint that KHIII news would drop out of nowhere as E3! Just like the secret message and the end credits! How did we not see that? 

But seriously, I never glitched up.

I had one weird glitch during the game. When i was grinding in front of the tower in the Symphony of Sorcery i used flowmotion to go really high up, and somehow I JUMPED OFF THE ISLAND WITH THE TOWER AND FELL THROUGH THE CLOUDS. After a whole minute of falling, Sora returned back to the tower and i was like WTF?

I actually just found another glitch in this game. When I was repeating the end of the game, I was about to drop from Riku to Sora so I was at the area where you fight ABC Nightmare and just as I was about to drop, I double-jumped into the air.

I played through, defeated Xemnas with Sora and got dropped back to Riku. Anyway, Riku appeared as if he were dropping in (as usual, I think) and landed in the same area where he dropped. On the map screen, however, It was showing a completely different area! As in, when I zoomed out, I could see the little symbol saying where I was actually off the screen. It was really weird, so I sat there going what the hell until it eventually changed back. It was one of the weirder glitches I've come across

I've gotten stuck in a pole in Traverse Town once, but nothing other than that. 

I've never had a glitch I have had the framerate drop to what appeared to be 30 fps a few times

The game is limited to 30fps. 

The only glitch I had was against the Black Coated Nightmare,where he froze in place,became invisible and you can hit him without resistence.

I reset the game because I don't wanna beat him like this.

Other than that.I never had any other glitch with KH3D

It's my third favorite KH game after KH1 and KH2

I like it much more than Birth by Sleep(inb4 BBS fanboys trying to kill me)

Edited by Metal Snake

I can manually get out of the map in Mysterious Tower and some other areas like TWTNW

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Besides that, I've gotten a glitch with Sora's Prankster's Paradise boss, after you do the reality shift, it normally shows a little video, but Sora just stood there after I did it. During Ansem 2, after Ansem supposedly breaks the platform, and you both start flying, the platform didn't vanish(Which made the environment much cooler)

THAT SAME GLITCH HAPPENED TO ME!!! Except only with Symphony of Sorcery, i ended up getting Sora to jump off the floating island and fall through the clouds. TELL ME HOW YOU MANUALLY DID THAT, I WANNA DO IT AGAIN NOW THAT I HAVE SUPER GLIDE! :D

THAT SAME GLITCH HAPPENED TO ME!!! Except only with Symphony of Sorcery, i ended up getting Sora to jump off the floating island and fall through the clouds. TELL ME HOW YOU MANUALLY DID THAT, I WANNA DO IT AGAIN NOW THAT I HAVE SUPER GLIDE! :D

get a horse dream eater to an invisible wall and keep flow-mo dashing into the invisible wall. make sure you keep flow-moing into the dream eater as well though. after a while the game will glitch and make you skip forward ignoring the wall after too much pressure.

It's better to do it as Riku with the right DE's in your party, since you can void falling if you link with them and use gauge resoring items

get a horse dream eater to an invisible wall and keep flow-mo dashing into the invisible wall. make sure you keep flow-moing into the dream eater as well though. after a while the game will glitch and make you skip forward ignoring the wall after too much pressure.

It's better to do it as Riku with the right DE's in your party, since you can void falling if you link with them and use gauge resoring items

Cool! Thanks.