Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Cucco

Marluxia, Larxene ,Demyx, and Luxord

Why haven't we seen their somebodies yet? If they make an appearance in KhIII do you think they would be protagonists? What If they are part of the XIII darknesses? I can see Demyx being a protagonist.

Marluxia and Larxene, maybe.  Demyx and Luxord, doubt it.  Their main role is to fill slots in the Organization's numbers and give Sora baddies to fight.  Outside of that their plot relevance is nil, so I don't think they have much reason to come back.  Maybe as a brief appearance to show the Nobodies that became whole, but I don't see why Demyx of all people deserves to become a protagonist.  Look at Axel's relevance and look at Demyx's relevance and tell me they're on the same level of importance.

Demyx just seemed like the only one who wouldn't be a bad guy

My guess is that when they'll learn about Org.XIII's true goal they'll become good guy and become helpful allies like Leon or Hercules,etc or maybe they'll just leave and we'll never see them again.Maybe Luxord will be part of Neo Org.XIII,but beside him,I don't see any of them returning in the Organization and Xemnas said that most of them were inadequate.

I really want to see all of them again,even if they don't have a big role in the game

Well, he wasn't exactly a bad guy, but he certainly wasn't good.  It shows more in Days where he's really self-centered.  He hates doing any kind of work and often bribes Roxas to do it for him.  He also didn't show any concern for the members who got killed off at Castle Oblivion.  Sora had an excuse for his overall lack of sympathy for them, them being the bad guys out to destroy worlds and hearts, but Demyx was on their team.  Roxas was the only one concerned about them.  Demyx essentially went whoo, glad I didn't go there!  And cool, less people to boss me around!  Imma play my sitar some more.

If he did become a protagonist, it'd come way out of left field.  Besides, we already have a whopping twelve protagonists--the three main trios plus MIckey, Donald, and Goofy, not to mention all the Disney and Final Fantasy characters already explicitly on the side of good.

Plus, I just don't like Demyx all that much.

I don't think any of them will be part of the new Org. XIII; after all, Xigbar, Xemnas, and Saix were the only ones with the Xehanort eyes and Saix had the recusant's sigil on his face. Demyx, Marluxia, Luxord. and Larxene did not have either.

Well you revive where you lost your heart so it's not unusual to not see all the revived org members yet. They could've just revived in another place or even not all all if their heartless wasn't destroyed yet. I do think we shall see some of them again, possibly as darknesses or just as revived somebodies as fanservice to those who want to at least see them again as humans.( after all, we don't even know some of their human names! )

Marluxia and Larxene, maybe.  Demyx and Luxord, doubt it.  Their main role is to fill slots in the Organization's numbers and give Sora baddies to fight.  Outside of that their plot relevance is nil, so I don't think they have much reason to come back.  Maybe as a brief appearance to show the Nobodies that became whole, but I don't see why Demyx of all people deserves to become a protagonist.  Look at Axel's relevance and look at Demyx's relevance and tell me they're on the same level of importance.

How dare you dis Demyx.

Well, chances are they will appear. But I don't think as protagonists. Maybe like Lea and the others in BbS, if not, new Org members.

yeah i don't see any possibility of them being protagonist

Yeah. Maybe the others will return in the next saga and be the bad guys. Except Demyx, he's not cut out for fighting.

Yeah. Maybe the others will return in the next saga and be the bad guys. Except Demyx, he's not cut out for fighting.

When I think about It, I think only Larxene and Marluxia would be part of the XIII darknesses.

All i want to know is their real names before it got jumbled up with an x added in it. For Larxene the only possible answer is Arlene. I got no clue about the rest

Maybe they are one of the 7 guardian of light !?

no none of them are. They 7 are Mickey, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Terra, Ventus, Aqua

All i want to know is their real names before it got jumbled up with an x added in it. For Larxene the only possible answer is Arlene. I got no clue about the rest

no none of them are. They 7 are Mickey, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Terra, Ventus, Aqua

Nomura said Sora have to find the 7 guardins of light, Why should he look for him self?

Also he said that Riku has to find TAV