Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

maybe

SoraRikuMickey

Lea

Aqua

ven?I dont think roxas, terra, or xion can be lights cuz theyre the ones that need to be rescued cuz theyre kinda in that "youll get saved when xehanort dies" zone. the last one could be even a new person.

i just feel like if roxas and ven are both guardians people are gonna be confused. i really dont think xion is worth anyway this is my 7

sora

riku 

kairi 

aqua 

ven 

lea 

mickey 

my explanation as to why terra wont be is because his heart is more or less being controlled by MX

this is all dependent on aqua being rescued because she is the only one who can locate ven in CO

I don't think Lea will be one of the lights. I think it will be Sora, Mickey, Kairi, Riku, Yen Sid, Aqua, and Ventus. Or instead of Yen Sid it will be Terra

but I think Yen sid handed down his keyblade rights to lea.

the 7 guardians might not be one of the keyblade wielders

maybe diesney characters or probably final fantasy characters(i doubt about this one) 

so i can say for disney characters :

aladin and hercules and jack sparrow(i think he can weild a keyblade now) and mulan(maybe) and the beast and donal and goofy 

as for final fantasy characters :

well choose 7 of the main ones you like

but i'd love to see lightning and cloud and squal as guardians

that's all

I didn't hear that. All I heard was that Sora, Donald and Goofy are looking for the Key to Return Hearts, while Riku and Mickey search for past Keyblade Wielders. That sounded to me like they are a part of them. I mean, if they weren't there'd be no need to find them other that it's the right thing to do. 

Link pls.

But if that's the case, I'd have to go with 

Sora                     ???

Riku                     Riku

Kairi                     Kairi

Mickey       or       Mickey

Roxas                  Roxas

Lea                      Lea

Xion                     Xion

I want Sora to be a light, and I'm still holding out hope that he will be, but I'm starting to suspect that Nomura won't do it because it would make Sora less of a "normal boy".

So aggravating. IMO, Sora is already far from being a "normal boy".

no, i think all this is more of a way to lead up to the moral that even a normal boy, can become so much more

and if TAV arnt going to be in the 7 lights then in that case

sora

riku

kairi

mickey

yen sid

eraqus (back from the dead)

lea?

I don't see her coming back because I always thought she was like a puppetOh that would make sense

Xion gained her own heart though as stated in KH3D. And she's one of the one's who is going to be saved...so Xion going to come back if Riku and Mickey succeed in doing so. It just like how Kairi was implied to be a light at the end of Kh3D...a lot of people seem to ignore it as they don't like them.

Personally I'll like it to be

Kairi

Sora

Riku

Xion

Roxas

Lea

Mickey

Xion gained her own heart though as stated in KH3D. And she's one of the one's who is going to be saved...so Xion going to come back if Riku and Mickey succeed in doing so. It just like how Kairi was implied to be a light at the end of Kh3D...a lot of people seem to ignore it as they don't like them.

Personally I'll like it to be

Kairi

Sora

Riku

Xion

Roxas

Lea

Mickey

Oh I haven't played 3D yet... Ugh noooo I never really liked Xion D:

Oh I haven't played 3D yet... Ugh noooo I never really liked Xion D:

Sorry for spoiling you then :(

I like Xion. Having two of the three Main trios (TAV, RKS, and RXA/L)being part of the Seven would make sense with Mickey rounding up the number to Seven.

Jack Sparrow doesn't need any other guardians of light by his side. He's just so relevant on his own that Square won't need to bother with the others.

Jack Sparrow is a light.

Xehanort: And now, you will all perish as I make Kingdom Hearts mine!

Jack: There's only one problem with that, mate.

(pause)

Jack: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.

And then the best duel ever happens.

no, i think all this is more of a way to lead up to the moral that even a normal boy, can become so much more

and if TAV arnt going to be in the 7 lights then in that case

sora

riku

kairi

mickey

yen sid

eraqus (back from the dead)

lea?

I hope you're right, but Nomura said that the reason hem made Riku become a Master and not Sora is because doing so would make put him farther from being a normal boy. i just hope that Nomura realizes that we want Sora to be a GoL because he's a normal boy.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy are looking for the Keyblade to Return Hearts, Which is going to be used to return those who cease to exist(Roxas, Xion, and Namine).Riku and King Mickey are looking for previous Keyblade wielders ( Terra, Ventus ,and Aqua). I wish they could have wrote the plot details  better.  

Edited by MasterRoxas13

The Way I See It, The Confirmed Lights Are:

Mickey

Sora (Duh)

Riku

Kairi (They Would Not Have Called Her To Train Otherwise)

Lea (He Has Somehow Gained A Keyblade, And Has Been Training)

In My Opinion The Last 2 Are Debatable. Aqua Is Possible.

What About Yen Sid?? He Was A Keyblade Wielder, He Trained Mickey.

Edited by Pretium

What About Yen Sid?? He Was A Keyblade Wielder, He Trained Mickey.

He doesn't fight anymore. A reason may be that he is evil or just lazy but we got a topic for it.

No the last one you forgot is Ven.

Edited by KH4Real