Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hazimie

Left Handed Game Characters

So yeah,I want to ask a question that is there any other game characters that was left handed?Sephiroth (FFVII) and Akihiko (Persona 3) was the only characters that i know that they were left handed.

Faize from Star Ocean: Last Hope, but I do not believe Sephiroth to be left handed. Sephiroth was originally right wielded in both FFVII and in KHI I believe he is just left wielded,hah. Like me.

Link from The Legend of Zelda

but I do not believe Sephiroth to be left handed. Sephiroth was originally right wielded in both FFVII and in KHI I believe he is just left wielded,hah. Like me.

Sephiroth is left handed he is only depicted as right handed in promotional artworks and merchandise.

Link from The Legend of Zelda

Sephiroth is left handed he is only depicted as right handed in promotional artworks and merchandise.

He may just be ambidextrous. It is hard to tell, like I said though, my opinion maybe bias though.

Edited by ReikuSSR

Link in most The Legend of Zelda titles.  However, he's recently been known to wield with his right hand as well, so he's ambidextrous across his incarnations.  However, many fans like to be huge babies, crying that it's not canon (when it is) and have since refused to play right handed Link titles.  Did I ever mention that I hate fans refusing to play games under their own terms of what's canon and what's not canon? (You heard it here first.)

Crono from chrono trigger, Ragna the bloodedge from blazblue, Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear, Shauntal from pokemon B & W is possibly left handed and Roxie from pokemon B & W 2.

So yeah,I want to ask a question that is there any other game characters that was left handed?Sephiroth (FFVII) and Akihiko (Persona 3) was the only characters that i know that they were left handed.

There's Crazy Hand from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Master Hand's brother, but seeing as how he actually IS a left hand I don't know if this falls under what you're looking for xDx

Crono from chrono trigger, Ragna the bloodedge from blazblue, Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear, Shauntal from pokemon B & W is possibly left handed and Roxie from pokemon B & W 2.

Ragna is left wielded due to am arm injury, that is similar to saying Nero is from Devil May Cry. Just saying.

Whell I should say "injury" for Nero for he is not actually hurt, but they just do not want to use that arm.

Edited by ReikuSSR

I'd like to see a game character that isn't ambidextrous and isn't right-handed. I'm not left-handed myself, but it sucks that no one can make a conscious character decision to make somone left-handed without changing it somewhere down the line. 

Link.  He's only right handed in the Wii games 'cause the majority of players are right handed and it's easier for them to play (logically I think they should have just flipped/mirrored it depending on which hand you use cause it's a bitch for left handed people)

That's all I know.

That's all I need to know.

I have noticed a lot of people just see a guy holding something in his left hand and assume he is left-handed. Just to make it clear Sephiroth traditionally holds his sword with his right and casts spells with his left. Captain America is not left handed because he holds his shield with his left hand, that's just silly.

I'm pretty sure most people already pointed out Luke from Tales of the Abyss...

So I'll say Yuri Lowell from Vesperia! ^Q^ But he's technically ambidextrous so

Also am I the only one who remembers that one victim in Ace Attorney who was left-handed? (Dustin Prince) ._.;;

Edited by HelpMeRan-Sama

Wasn't Ven left handed originally/in the Japanese version? 

Well,he was a left handed until Nomura decided to reddesign his Keyblade that makes him right handed.Here's the difference between his handling and his Keyblade appearances...

Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Hazimie