Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomH3fan

How would STAR WARS WORK in Kingdom Hearts if it was added?

Nomura has already expressed interest in adding Star Wars Content.

But how would Star Wars actually work, there are a lot of worlds to would take over the entire Kingdom Hearts series lol

Can you imagine Sora, Goofy, and Donald in disguise as storm troopers lol

Edited by KingdomH3fan

I'll tell you how it would work.

One world: The Death Star. You encounter the main characters while they're trying to rescue Princess Leia. You basically go through the movie, taking liberties here and there for gameplay reasons, and then cap it off by doing the trench run in your Gummi Ship (or whatever will be used in KH3) alongside the Millennium Falcon. It's simple, but it'd be effective. Guarantee it. 

People act as if KH3 needs to introduce the entire Star Wars galaxy to work. It doesn't. Not in Episode IV's case, anyway. The alien civilization from Stitch didn't need to be fully fleshed out. Why would we need to go to Yavin IV and meet the entire Rebel Alliance, or introduce several different Star Wars worlds, when the Death Star is literally all we need?

Now, if they were going to keep bringing Star Wars in for future games, then they can start branching out. But it's not really that big a stretch to say the entire Star Wars galaxy exists in the KH 'verse, when we've got the exact same thing with the Stitch aliens, and nobody seems to have a problem with that. 

Edited by Kaweebo

:dry: WTF? I mean... there're 54 (Including 2014's Big Hero 6) animated Disney movies... and there're only 30 animated movies that haven't been include in the Kingdom Hearts series. 

Also the "possible" addition of Pixar films... there're 14... so... add them all up... and you get 44 FILMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: AND STAR WARS AND MARVAL ARE THE MEAN CONCERN... WHAT THE HELL??? Also I haven't even included the live-action films...

"Hey... why not include DC, Halo, Tomb Raider, Hitman, Street Fighter, Tekken and etc... cause SQUARE-ENIX owns the rights to make Play Arts' figurines".... I mean because a company owns something doesn't mean that they have the rights to include them into another franchise... JUST LIKE STAR WARS AND FAMLY GUY.... I MEAN... WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE Kingdom Hearts 3's FUTURE!!! there're plenty of good Disney films to include... and possible returning worlds... 

I can continue with this but I'm extremely tired.... so I'm going to bed...  :sleep:

I wouldn't mind it if it was like the graphics from the animated series (because it would fit better) and they only included one world (either tattooine, coruscant or the death star) I'd rather they didn't add it but IF they did and they did it RIGHT i think i'd actually enjoy it :)

Nomura has already expressed interest in adding Star Wars Content.

But how would Star Wars actually work, there are a lot of worlds to would take over the entire Kingdom Hearts series lol

Can you imagine Sora, Goofy, and Donald in disguise as storm troopers lol

Nomura has not once mentioned Star Wars directly, he spoke of the franchises in general that Disney acquired such as Marvel. But none need to be in Kingdom Hearts.

It could work, in fact they are already incorporating elements of Star Wars into Kingdom Hearts. And while I don't think they will bring Star wars in this time you can't deny some of the similarities

Xemnas with the Red light Saber Palms 

Several instances of the Force push 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjcPorluPRw

The totally not Yoda speech from Master Eraqus

Yoda: fear brings anger anger brings hate hate leads suffering

Eraqus: Fear leads to obsession with power, and obsession beckons the Darkness.

And Not to mention they could totally do Gummi ship wars 

There is more then this but you get the idea. 

Summary: Star Wars isn't going to appear, but it's going to look so much like star wars that it might as well be. 

He said he's a fan and that Disney acquired it he never mentioned actually putting it in the series.  Additionally far as I know EA has the sole rights to make Star Wars games, which means to include it SE would have to pay for the rights of them.  Disney can only develop casual Star Wars games (tablets,  mobile etc nothing on a console)

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/6/4306022/ea-disney-star-wars-games-exclusive-rights

EA likes becoming the monopoly~

and I doubt after selling the rights Disney would front the money to use them again, they'd probably just wait til the deal runs out.

Here's other articles stating the same things

http://www.xblafans.com/ea-acquires-rights-develop-star-wars-games-good-67023.html

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/ea-will-make-all-your-star-wars-games-now/1100-4633/

I'll tell you how it would work.

One world: The Death Star. You encounter the main characters while they're trying to rescue Princess Leia. You basically go through the movie, taking liberties here and there for gameplay reasons, and then cap it off by doing the trench run in your Gummi Ship (or whatever will be used in KH3) alongside the Millennium Falcon. It's simple, but it'd be effective. Guarantee it. 

People act as if KH3 needs to introduce the entire Star Wars galaxy to work. It doesn't. Not in Episode IV's case, anyway. The alien civilization from Stitch didn't need to be fully fleshed out. Why would we need to go to Yavin IV and meet the entire Rebel Alliance, or introduce several different Star Wars worlds, when the Death Star is literally all we need?

Now, if they were going to keep bringing Star Wars in for future games, then they can start branching out. But it's not really that big a stretch to say the entire Star Wars galaxy exists in the KH 'verse, when we've got the exact same thing with the Stitch aliens, and nobody seems to have a problem with that. 

I don't want Star Wars in KH but this is exactly the right answer if it was.  

I don't see why people would think if it was included the whole universe would be in it.  That's just creating a Star Wars game inside a KH game.  

I don't really like the idea of Star Wars being in Kingdom Hearts III. I think we should stick to Disney characters . And ,yes , someone might say that Star Wars "is" Disney because its rights have been bought by it . But still , there's no need of involving characters that are "unrelated" to Disney . It just does not sound right . 

You pick a movie in the series, take a portion of it and make it into a world. I think they did tron legacy very well.

For instance, Take Mulan, did they cover her whole movie? No, just a Portion. Same thing would happen here.

I don't think it would be that bad.

Personally i think a lightsaber-like keyblade would be awesome!

...It wouldn't work. Unless it's a cool Easter egg.   Unsurprisingly, there's actually a fan fiction about this. xD

I bet xDThey both hail from Destiny Islands, both had (Xehanort's bald now) silver hair, a drive to see other worlds; the age difference means Xehanort would likely be a part of the generation before Riku's parents- but this is all speculation @.@