Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Noah schiff

Who do you think will be playable KH3?/who would you like to play as?

Kairi, Kairi, Kairi, and Kairi.

I also wouldn't mind playing as Naminé, so long as they give her something to use besides a Keyblade (and she doesn't steal Kairi's thunder, like she often times does). Let her use her memory powers or something.

I also wouldn't mind playing Donald or Goofy for a bit (kind of like you could play as Mickey to save Sora in KHII). I feel like they deserve their time in the sun, too. Like, instead of Sora always saving them... Well, they could have Sora get knocked out or something and Donald or Goofy save him (and you get to play that part). Yeah...

I'm in total agreement on playing Kairi. She's got a Keyblade - now let's see her really use it! I want to see her as a real hero now. She's one of my favorite characters, so playing as her would be awesome.

thats exactly why i want to see kairi as a playable character or at the very least not be helpless even with a keyblade, i would love to see kairi become more like aqua. Also to play as Lea/Axel would be pretty cool if they could somehow incorporate his flame wheels with the keyblade in combat i would definitley love to see that

other then Sora I want

Riku

Kairi

King Mickey

Roxas

Ventus

Lea

making the whole Destiny Island trio playable would be amazing and it will make sense.

Edited by MasterRoxas13

For the Story:

I mostly want to play as Aqua, Riku, and Kairi but also:

Sora(obviously), Ventus, Terra, Roxas, Lea, Xion, Namine, and some new KH characters with or without keyblades

For Multiplayer:

Pretty much any important character and maybe a character who you can customize

Kairi, Kairi, Kairi, and Kairi.

I also wouldn't mind playing as Naminé, so long as they give her something to use besides a Keyblade (and she doesn't steal Kairi's thunder, like she often times does). Let her use her memory powers or something.

I also wouldn't mind playing Donald or Goofy for a bit (kind of like you could play as Mickey to save Sora in KHII). I feel like they deserve their time in the sun, too. Like, instead of Sora always saving them... Well, they could have Sora get knocked out or something and Donald or Goofy save him (and you get to play that part). Yeah...

Sora only saved them once in KH. I think Donald and Goofy saved him once or twice. They're even.

Anyways I would like to play as Sora, Donald, and Goofy for they are my favorite characters in KH.

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

Kairi. Ofcourse I want Sora to return as the main character, but I really want KHIII to bring back the concept of playing as a female, plus Kairi has a keyblade now and has been reduced to damsel in distress for far too long.

So in short, please let Sora, Riku, and Kairi, be playable. I don't really care for Ventus, Terra or Aqua (as playable characters), too many characters can be too much and throw the game out of balance.

Edited by PikaLink91

So far it's mostly Sora, but Nomura's considering making the whole trio playable. I say he makes a really awesome multiplayer mode where we can choose who we want to play as when we want. I mostly wanna play as Kairi and DW Roxas.

That would be soooo awesome

Sora only saved them once in KH. I think Donald and Goofy saved him once or twice. They're even.

Anyways I would like to play as Sora, Donald, and Goofy for they are my favorite characters in KH.

I suppose you're right. But really what I was referring to (and should have made clearer) is even how Donald and Goofy don't think they're as good as Sora. Like how they're always referring to him to make the decision or act when something happens. Or how they'll be like, "Do you really think we can take them all by ourselves?" Or even how they got blasted by the Heartless when Sora met them. I want to see Donald and Goofy stand on their own more, and to be comfortable in their own abilities, you know? Even they're starting to feel useless, after all (as scene in the secret ending of DDD).