Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Velvet Scarlatina

KHUX Xehanort is the sixth follower

I haven't played KHX yet, but I randomly looked up what kinds of keyblades were in the game, and I made a pretty interesting connection once connecting this teory with the recent KHX news we got.

Each foreteller has a keyblade with an animal head at the hilt, and their keychains has a distinct blue eye in the middle of them.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Keeping that in mind, now look at Xehanort's keyblade design.

I have no clue how this is gonna tie in with Kingdom Hearts 3, but this is something definitely worth talking about.

This is the coolest theory I have read about Kingdom Hearts III in a long time- it's awesome, which makes you awesome

So now with this revelation, you could argue that Master Xehanort existed back during the Keyblade War- but the whole reason he wants to repeat it supposedly is because he wasn't there the first time. So maybe he came along shortly thereafter or was too young to participate in the initial war, and has been moving his heart from vessel to vessel over the past centuries leading up to Birth by Sleep in order to recreate it.

I'm assuming he hasn't really revealed his ultimate goals, so whatever happened in his past could be a major driving force for his true ambitions- whatever those may be.

This is all a theory- there's plenty of plot holes but I don't feel like explaining every single little aspect of it, just wanna get the gist of it across.

Hmmm this theory had merit but I don't think he is the sixth follower. Xehanort did not even know if the Keyblade or the Keyblade War until he left Destiny Islands( the latter well into his training). However I do think there is a connection just not sure what it is.

Hmmm this theory had merit but I don't think he is the sixth follower. Xehanort did not even know if the Keyblade or the Keyblade War until he left Destiny Islands( the latter well into his training). However I do think there is a connection just not sure what it is.

I was actually just thinking about the same thing. Still, things like time travel and memory lost are no stranger to the KH series. I can't think of any possible solutions beyond that, though.

I was actually just thinking about the same thing. Still, things like time travel and memory lost are no stranger to the KH series. I can't think of any possible solutions beyond that, though.

Perhaps but for time travel to apply a version of Xehanort would have to exist. Memory loss fit in theme but doesn't make sense in the current set of events. Unless Xehanort somehow imprinted his memories the future into the past or someone from the past influenced him in the future.

I have a theory. Young Xehanort's probably going to go back in time in Kingdom Hearts 3 and somehow manipulate or force the five foretellers to serve as the remaining 13 Xehanorts. One of them (perhaps not revealed yet) is going to resist, and he's going to destroy that person and take their keyblade, thus explaining why Master Xehanort and Young Xehanort have different keyblades. This would also help explain who's going to serve as the remaining vessels.

We have:

Master Xehanort,

Young Xehanort,

Ansem SoD,

Xemnas,

Braig

Isa

Terra

and possibly Vanitas.

Add those 5 foretellers fill up the remaining and BAM, you have all 13 Xehanorts.

Edited by Master Juan

I have a theory. Young Xehanort's probably going to go back in time in Kingdom Hearts 3 and somehow manipulate or force the five foretellers to serve as the remaining 13 Xehanorts. One of them (perhaps not revealed yet) is going to resist, and he's going to destroy that person and take their keyblade, thus explaining why Master Xehanort and Young Xehanort have different keyblades. This would also help explain who's going to serve as the remaining vessels.

We have:

Master Xehanort,[/size]

Young Xehanort, [/size]

Ansem SoD, [/size]

Xemnas,[/size]

Braig[/size]

Isa[/size]

Terra[/size]

and possibly Vanitas.[/size]

Add those 5 foretellers fill up the remaining and BAM, you have all 13 Xehanorts.[/size]

Xehanort and Young Xehanort keyblade are one and the same. Also a version of the followers would have to exist in the present as well as a version of Xehanort existing in the past. Edited by devereauxr

Xehanort and Young Xehanort keyblade are one in the same.

Well yes their keyblades are the same but the keychain is different. So you're right yet wrong. Young Xehanort uses a fusion of No Name and MX's keyblade

Posted Image

MX uses this bad boy

Posted Image

So no, they are not the same.

Also a version of the followers would have to exist in the present as well as a version of Xehanort existing in the past.

Who says they're not alive somewhere in present time? They could be immortal.

Well yes their keyblades are the same but the keychain is different. So you're right yet wrong. Young Xehanort uses a fusion of No Name and MX's keybladehttp://www.khwiki.net/images/thumb/9/94/Young_Xehanort's_Keyblade_(Art)_KH3D.png/200px-Young_Xehanort's_Keyblade_(Art)_KH3D.pngMX uses this bad boyhttp://www.khwiki.net/images/thumb/f/ff/Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade_KHBBS.png/250px-Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade_KHBBS.pngSo no, they are not the same.Who says they're not alive somewhere in present time? They could be immortal.

They are the same the keyblade Young Xehanort used in DDD was Master Xehanort's Keyblade with a different keychain on it. MX asassimilated with his younger body in order for Young Xehanort to wield that keyblade in the first place. Also considering MX possessed Terra in order to live long enough to see his plan through I don't think he's immortal. edit :If the followers are immortal there is no need for time travel they'll are exist in the present. Edited by devereauxr

It's an interesting theory, but some things don't add up. How could Xehanort have lived back then? Eraqus wasn't one of those followers, so why would this master be the same one Xehanort trained under? When does this story take place? Is this game the Keyblade War that Xehanort so often obsessed over? I'm sure that given time all of this will be explained, but right now all I want is for this game to be made in English already, WE DESERVE IT!!!

It's an interesting theory, but some things don't add up. How could Xehanort have lived back then? Eraqus wasn't one of those followers, so why would this master be the same one Xehanort trained under? When does this story take place? Is this game the Keyblade War that Xehanort so often obsessed over? I'm sure that given time all of this will be explained, but right now all I want is for this game to be made in English already, WE DESERVE IT!!!

They are the same the keyblade Young Xehanort used in DDD was Master Xehanort's Keyblade with a different keychain on it. MX asassimilated with his younger body in order for Young Xehanort to wield that keyblade in the first place. Also considering MX possessed Terra in order to live long enough to see his plan through I don't think he's immortal.

I never said Master Xehanort was immortal. I said the foretellers were. They could be living in present time that MX is alive and MX takes one of their keyblades (keychains whatever). I'm not saying he jumped back to the keyblade war. I'm just saying he went back to a time period before the meeting of the 13 in 3D. OR.....

Xehanort could have had the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony performed on him by the Foreteller, because, how it seems to me is that Xehanort didn't have his keyblade before originally leaving the Destiny Islands. Therefore Ansem could have told him where to go to meet with that Foreteller and Xehanort could betray him (the foreteller), and the reason the other foretellers are serving as the Xehanorts are because they perhaps followed the foreteller who performed the KIC on Xehanort, and they feel obligated to keep following him in some form or another.

Edited by Master Juan

Perhaps the sixth follower is the one who initiated the inheritance ceremony with Xehanort and told him all about the Keyblade war so that he may fulfill the prophecy. Or maybe Xehanort is his reincarnation...we've had rebirth but thus far not actual rebirth in the Buddhist sense.

I thought maybe the 6th follower tried to get a Keyblade because he was jealous of the Foretellers and he obtained a Keyblade of Darkness but the Keyblade was so strong it broke his heart so he chose to reside in a young(Not-Yet-Master) Xehanort because honestly if I was the 6th Follower and didn't get a weapon because my heart was too weak or I was too dark I'd be pretty pissed myself; I'd be mad enough to go grab a Keyblade of Darkness even

I never said Master Xehanort was immortal. I said the foretellers were. They could be living in present time that MX is alive and MX takes one of their keyblades (keychains whatever). I'm not saying he jumped back to the keyblade war. I'm just saying he went back to a time period before the meeting of the 13 in 3D. OR.....Xehanort could have had the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony performed on him by the Foreteller, because, how it seems to me is that Xehanort didn't have his keyblade before originally leaving the Destiny Islands. Therefore Ansem could have told him where to go to meet with that Foreteller and Xehanort could betray him (the foreteller), and the reason the other foretellers are serving as the Xehanorts are because they perhaps followed the foreteller who performed the KIC on Xehanort, and they feel obligated to keep following him in some form or another.

Well for starters you cannot steal another's keyblade. I think that has been plainly confirmed in game. That being said that part of your theory does not make sense. Though not impossible it does not seem likely that the Foretellers all were immortal and would willingly side with Xehanort. Based on the translated Chi script the Foretellers tried to use their interpretation of the future time to save the future world from that fate. Also from what I've read they also seem to warn the player against the very path that Xehanort has chosen as well as those who hide under the guise of light. Also Xehanort and Eraqus were tutored under the same Keyblade master so again though possible it does not seem likely that one of the foretellers preformed the ceremony. I think the common thread lies within the sixth follower who is unaccounted for. I'm not sure what the common denominator is yet(though a couple theories) but O intend to gather more information.

Dude, Xehanort is a penta-killion years too young to be the sixth apprentice.

The Foretellers are just meant to remind us of Xehanort without actually being connected to him. If you read the translation, the Foretellers' master "bestowed them with new names" just like Xemnas gave new names to the Organization members. This is simply following a theme of "history repeating itself", which, if I remember correctly, is confirmed by Xehanort himself when he mentions "history repeating itself" at one point in the games (I can't remember when, though).

Therefore Ansem could have told him where to go to meet with that Foreteller and Xehanort could betray him (the foreteller)

By the way, the Xehanort Reports seem to imply Xehanort wasn't evil until he let a ton of darkness enter him when he removed his armor in the Lanes Betweem. Tied with Ben Diskin saying he was instructed to voice Young Xehanort as not particularly evil, and who could be considering he doesn't like who he becomes, I would say that Young Xehanort is not evil and is probably doing what he's doing because he can't change fate and thinks there's no hope for him.

I haven't played KHX yet, but I randomly looked up what kinds of keyblades were in the game, and I made a pretty interesting connection once connecting this teory with the recent KHX news we got.

Each foreteller has a keyblade with an animal head at the hilt, and their keychains has a distinct blue eye in the middle of them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Keeping that in mind, now look at Xehanort's keyblade design.

Posted Image

I have no clue how this is gonna tie in with Kingdom Hearts 3, but this is something definitely worth talking about.

This is the coolest theory I have read about Kingdom Hearts III in a long time- it's awesome, which makes you awesome

Nomura, you sly fox.

So now with this revelation, you could argue that Master Xehanort existed back during the Keyblade War- but the whole reason he wants to repeat it supposedly is because he wasn't there the first time. So maybe he came along shortly thereafter or was too young to participate in the initial war, and has been moving his heart from vessel to vessel over the past centuries leading up to Birth by Sleep in order to recreate it.

I'm assuming he hasn't really revealed his ultimate goals, so whatever happened in his past could be a major driving force for his true ambitions- whatever those may be.

This is all a theory- there's plenty of plot holes but I don't feel like explaining every single little aspect of it, just wanna get the gist of it across.

This is a really good theory! O,.,O 

I was thinking the same thing!

Snap son, you're really on to something!

Perhaps but for time travel to apply a version of Xehanort would have to exist. Memory loss fit in theme but doesn't make sense in the current set of events. Unless Xehanort somehow imprinted his memories the future into the past or someone from the past influenced him in the future.

We have:

Master Xehanort,

Young Xehanort,

Ansem SoD,

Xemnas,

Braig

Isa

Terra

and possibly Vanitas.

Add those 5 foretellers fill up the remaining and BAM, you have all 13 Xehanorts.

Xehanort and Young Xehanort keyblade are one and the same. Also a version of the followers would have to exist in the present as well as a version of Xehanort existing in the past.

Well yes their keyblades are the same but the keychain is different. So you're right yet wrong. Young Xehanort uses a fusion of No Name and MX's keyblade

Posted Image

MX uses this bad boy

Posted Image

So no, they are not the same.

Who says they're not alive somewhere in present time? They could be immortal.

i find this thread great. good theory.

*have my laike*

They are the same the keyblade Young Xehanort used in DDD was Master Xehanort's Keyblade with a different keychain on it. MX asassimilated with his younger body in order for Young Xehanort to wield that keyblade in the first place. Also considering MX possessed Terra in order to live long enough to see his plan through I don't think he's immortal.

edit :If the followers are immortal there is no need for time travel they'll are exist in the present.

I never said Master Xehanort was immortal. I said the foretellers were. They could be living in present time that MX is alive and MX takes one of their keyblades (keychains whatever). I'm not saying he jumped back to the keyblade war. I'm just saying he went back to a time period before the meeting of the 13 in 3D. OR.....

Xehanort could have had the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony performed on him by the Foreteller, because, how it seems to me is that Xehanort didn't have his keyblade before originally leaving the Destiny Islands. Therefore Ansem could have told him where to go to meet with that Foreteller and Xehanort could betray him (the foreteller), and the reason the other foretellers are serving as the Xehanorts are because they perhaps followed the foreteller who performed the KIC on Xehanort, and they feel obligated to keep following him in some form or another.

Perhaps the sixth follower is the one who initiated the inheritance ceremony with Xehanort and told him all about the Keyblade war so that he may fulfill the prophecy. Or maybe Xehanort is his reincarnation...we've had rebirth but thus far not actual rebirth in the Buddhist sense.

I thought maybe the 6th follower tried to get a Keyblade because he was jealous of the Foretellers and he obtained a Keyblade of Darkness but the Keyblade was so strong it broke his heart so he chose to reside in a young(Not-Yet-Master) Xehanort because honestly if I was the 6th Follower and didn't get a weapon because my heart was too weak or I was too dark I'd be pretty pissed myself; I'd be mad enough to go grab a Keyblade of Darkness even

Well for starters you cannot steal another's keyblade. I think that has been plainly confirmed in game. That being said that part of your theory does not make sense.

Though not impossible it does not seem likely that the Foretellers all were immortal and would willingly side with Xehanort. Based on the translated Chi script the Foretellers tried to use their interpretation of the future time to save the future world from that fate. Also from what I've read they also seem to warn the player against the very path that Xehanort has chosen as well as those who hide under the guise of light. Also Xehanort and Eraqus were tutored under the same Keyblade master so again though possible it does not seem likely that one of the foretellers preformed the ceremony.

I think the common thread lies within the sixth follower who is unaccounted for. I'm not sure what the common denominator is yet(though a couple theories) but O intend to gather more information.

Dude, Xehanort is a penta-killion years too young to be the sixth apprentice.

The Foretellers are just meant to remind us of Xehanort without actually being connected to him. If you read the translation, the Foretellers' master "bestowed them with new names" just like Xemnas gave new names to the Organization members. This is simply following a theme of "history repeating itself", which, if I remember correctly, is confirmed by Xehanort himself when he mentions "history repeating itself" at one point in the games (I can't remember when, though).

By the way, the Xehanort Reports seem to imply Xehanort wasn't evil until he let a ton of darkness enter him when he removed his armor in the Lanes Betweem. Tied with Ben Diskin saying he was instructed to voice Young Xehanort as not particularly evil, and who could be considering he doesn't like who he becomes, I would say that Young Xehanort is not evil and is probably doing what he's doing because he can't change fate and thinks there's no hope for him.

my version of this: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/66616-the-other-xehanrots-are-the-foretellers-form-chi/

If Master Xehanort existed during the original Keyblade War he wouldn't have to recreate it to find out what happens as he experienced it first hand. Your version makes no sense.

If Master Xehanort existed during the original Keyblade War he wouldn't have to recreate it to find out what happens as he experienced it first hand. Your version makes no sense.

did you red the second page, plus xibar he can travel in time