Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King.Mickey

Was Mickey looking for Aqua in KH1?

I know the main reason for him going to the Realm of Darkness was to find the Keyblade that he now owns, but does anyone else think there was also another underlying reason to it that hasn't been confirmed yet? Maybe he was also looking for Aqua there, yet couldn't find her?

But wait, is he or anyone else even aware that she's there?

I know that it's also much more than likely for Nomura to not have even come up with any of BbS's story that long ago, but they could always add that part to it, explain it in KH3 and make it work. That'd be pretty cool.

Edited by King.Mickey

Well if they knew she was there, Mickey would have at least told them, which means Aqua would have left the Realm of Darkness with Riku and Sora at the end of KH2.

Well if they knew she was there, Mickey would have at least told them, which means Aqua would have left the Realm of Darkness with Riku and Sora at the end of KH2.

Hmm. I wonder how they'll find out she's there then. Maybe they'll just assume it because she completely vanished.

Well, I think King Mickey should've taken the chance since he was there but that was probably before the plans of BBS, so probably no. But even if he did, finding master Aqua won't be easy because Realm of Darkness is a huge world that can be hard to explore from A to Z.

I think Mickey was looking for the organisation xiii location.

Don't think that Mickey even know that Aqua is in the realm of darkness.

Besides BBS wasn't in production in KH1 like is said.

Edited by KH4Real

My question is how do they know where Aqua is? How did they figure it out? Lastly, how are they going to get back into and out of the Realm of Darkness? All we can do is just wait until all lose ends are answered in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Edited by roxion

As of now mickey was just looking for the Kingdom Key D. It's hard to say if Nomura is going to change that. So I guess it's possible. 

But it is implied, in this scene that they do know where she is.

http://youtu.be/lzCiqIG03Yo

Mickey: "Yen Sid. I think we're finally close to figuring out where Ven's heart is".

Yen Sid: "Is that so? Then that leaves only Terra".

Mickey: "Right and We've gotta save all three of em"

Not sure about that. What about KH2 he was still on his own mission.

He was finding more information about org xiii and probably the location.

He was not looking for Aqua I believe he was looking for  the keyblade of darkness to close the door.

Interesting about this is in the game codes of BBS the keyblade that Mickey is using at this point is actualy from Ventus... This has probably changed because the storyline

I really don't know tbh. At first I thought he was looking for the kingdom key D and the location of Org. XIII, but it looks like according to the secret ending of RE:Coded, that they already knew where Aqua is...

That doesn't negate the fact that they did indeed infer they knew where she was in the Re :Coded ending . That and Nomura himself has teased that maybe he did possibly run into Aqua.My only question is if he did why leave her there ? Why is she not rescued yet ?I would think that would be a top concern .

I'm thinkin mickey and riku met up with her in there. Riku grabbed dem titties. Then they got split up or something for some random reason. 

Really, Mickey is kind of the worst at saving these people. Not only does he not think to look for Aqua when he's in the neighborhood, he completely shrugs off the fact when Terra-nort appears while talking to Ansem the Wise. 

Yet he is a 'Master". Shows you title doesn't mean much :P .My honest guess to these situations is that Nomura is writing this as he goes and when the early games came out these situations weren't existing yet .

I'm thinkin mickey and riku met up with her in there. Riku grabbed dem titties. Then they got split up or something for some random reason. 

Then why no mention of her since ? Why not rescue her instead of taking a stupid test ?

Edited by Flaming Lea

Yet he is a 'Master". Shows you title doesn't mean much :P .My honest guess to these situations is that Nomura is writing this as he goes and when the early games came out these situations weren't existing yet .

Then why no mention of her since ? Why not rescue for her instead of taking a stupid test ?

Because random bs as usual. :P

That doesn't negate the fact that they did indeed infer they knew where she was in the Re :Coded ending . That and Nomura himself has teased that maybe he did possibly run into Aqua.My only question is if he did why leave her there ? Why is she not rescued yet ?I would think that would be a top concern .

The same question as why did Sora and Riku leave her?

1. They are in a different place in the realm of darkness

2. BBS wasn't yet that far in production.

The same question as why did Sora and Riku leave her?

1. They are in a different place in the realm of darkness

2. BBS wasn't yet that far in production.

I've already addressed both of these points already.

Then why no mention of her since ? Why not rescue her instead of taking a stupid test ?

As for being in a different place, then they wouldn't have found her at all and wouldn't have infered they knew where she was .

Edited by Flaming Lea

Hmm. I wonder how they'll find out she's there then. Maybe they'll just assume it because she completely vanished.

They know where she is now (they said it in the secret ending for re:Coded), but maybe they didn't back then. Only Nomura knows...

Edited by PrinceNoctis

As of now mickey was just looking for the Kingdom Key D. It's hard to say if Nomura is going to change that. So I guess it's possible. 

But it is implied, in this scene that they do know where she is.

Mickey: "Yen Sid. I think we're finally close to figuring out where Ven's heart is".

Yen Sid: "Is that so? Then that leaves only Terra".

Mickey: "Right and We've gotta save all three of em"

Thanks for that, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Btw, are you the one who used to be Megaman X back in the day?