Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Okay, I know Eraqus isn't every one's favorite character, but he is one of mine, and I feel the need to addresshis current predicament. (Sorry if this has been made already, but I couldn't find a thread on it.) Alright, bare with me here....trying notto mess up the facts....Okay, start!So if I understand correctly, Terra and Xehanort's heart kind of "fused" together if you will, and became one. Is that correct? Now, I'm suremost of you here have seen the extended ending to BBS when Terra and Xehanort's heart are having a discussion, and we find out that not only are they stuck together, but somehow Eraqus managed to squeeze himself in there too. (is that never going to be explained?) Anyway, we know Terranort goes on to become Ansem the Wise's apprentice, he eventually loses his heart, and Xemnas and the beautiful Ansem SoD are born in the process. Okay, excellent. But that just leaves the lingering question....Where did Eraqus's heart go???I think it's strange enough that he was only mentioned in one game, but to mention that he's with Terra and not take that fact any further is just odd to me. Is it possible that he'll have a large role in KH3?

I was kinda thinking that since he was with Terra's heart, and Terra's heart got consumed by Xehanort's heart, then maybe the Darkness affected Eraqus too, and he's going to be one of the Darknesses? It would be so messed up......a man who was so obssessed with Light, becoming the very thing he was afraid of. Sounds like a Shakesperean tragedy. :(

I know I probably have my assumptions all backwards, but it's just something I've had in my mind....Is he dead for good, still lingering around, or has he also fallen victim to the terrible Nort disease? I'm kinda excited about the KH3 teaser, because it means there may be hope for old Eraqus after all, doesn't it? <Sigh> I dunno.........

He got inside Terra lawl
He'll probably help Terra break free from MX's control and ultimately expel him from Terra's body.
Since everyone has such high hopes of someone getting killed in kh3 Nomura might do just that and maybe try to make it so that Eraqus helps Terra get his freedom, but at the cost of his own life.

Maybe Terra's heart actually holds on and doesn't completely fall into darkness thanks to Eraqus's protection (something like how Ven's armor protected Sora) and they are able to recover him thanks to that, but of course at the price of Eraqus's heart completely fading away :/

Edited by LadyOblivion

Eraqus is one big mystery. His body was slain and he transferred his heart into Terra as he fell. After that , we don't know how he will affect things . But I bet he will have a role in KH3 bc Nomura really stressed to pay attention to Eraqus and his whereabouts in past interviews. Like him or hate him he has some role in the Terra debacle that needs resolved . Also , with Ansem the Wise's data it might be possible to bring him back for good .Just sayin'. Also in order to be a darkness he would need a body which he doesn't currently have . 

Oh yeah......I forgot about the "have to have a body" part.  *Whew!* That's a relief....no Nortified Eraqus. xD Hm......well if Nomura called attention to it, then that definitely means he'll be around. Even if it's just for a short time....

He got inside Terra lawl

He'll probably help Terra break free from MX's control and ultimately expel him from Terra's body.

Since everyone has such high hopes of someone getting killed in kh3 Nomura might do just that and maybe try to make it so that Eraqus helps Terra get his freedom, but at the cost of his own life.

Wow dude that would be perfect. But I think see himself offering in the keyblade wars.

He got inside Terra lawl

This would be cool but he's pretty much already died once so it wouldn't be as interesting if he came back and then died again in the same game

Can I just note that I hated everything from Terra's part in the whole story?

Sure! Different strokes for different folks....but may I ask why?

Sure! Different strokes for different folks....but may I ask why?

Let's just say he's the part of the Riku situation that I've always hated. Riku gained my respect back with Dream Drop Distance, but Terra is a lost cause for me. I hated his story, I hated the suddenly present Father-Son bond between Terra and Eraqus right when they finished fighting, his gameplay in BBS was just terrible to me. I could list more, but I think we all get that I find his inclusion annoying.

Let's just say he's the part of the Riku situation that I've always hated. Riku gained my respect back with Dream Drop Distance, but Terra is a lost cause for me. I hated his story, I hated the suddenly present Father-Son bond between Terra and Eraqus right when they finished fighting, his gameplay in BBS was just terrible to me. I could list more, but I think we all get that I find his inclusion annoying.

Ah, I see. So with that being said, which story did you prefer?

Aqua's gave the most insight on the story as a whole, but I enjoyed Ventus' just as much. 

To me, Aqua had the most touching ending. One of my favorite Kingdom Hearts cutscenes ever is when she uses her suit to save him, not even thinking twice about what would happen to her. Such a selfless act....even after all the mistakes Terra made. It really makes you ask yourself just how far you would be willing to go for a friend.