Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SmashLegendRiku

Rank the Agrabah World Appearances from Best to Worst

Agrabah is basically the New Super Mario Bros world of the KH series, but if you had to rank its appearances across all KH games from Best to Worst how would you rank them?

My list:

1. Agrabah (KHII)

2. Agrabah (KHI)

3. Agrabah (KH: 358/2 Days)

4. Agrabah (KH: Coded)

5. Agrabah (KH: CoM)

For me its appearance in KHII is the best, since the Jafar (Genie) boss battle was actually challenging and Agrabah itself looks like it did in the movie. Coded and CoMs' Agrabah really offered nothing special IMO. 

Your turn. 

is missing the KHX version :P

anyway is the world that i dislike the most... if i have to pick the least worst i would say KH2 xD i agree that the boss fight with jafar was cool (istand of hit poor jago/the lamp LOL) and even the duo boss was nice even if not so much hard :D

1) KHI2) KH 358/2 Days

3) KHII

4) KH COM5) KH Coded- I prefer KHI the most because it looks more into it's world theme, I mean in KHII we most likely face those huge places that feels sometimes empty but in KHI you just feel that these small routes and puzzles fits more to something like "Agrabah" even the chamber felt more challenging in KHI. When you first go to Agrabah in KHI you start with puzzling places and you start wondering how to go from here to there, and from there back to the other side. But in KHII everything is open and you can easily find treasures and pass the place without even bothering for anything, the same for the chamber, you can easily pass everything and reach to the Treasure Room without getting any challenge to face but the fighting that can easily be done.

- Follows it 358/2 Days which add to KHI some more mystery places in the chamber which is really a good idea.

- Chain of Memories felt more into the theme of KHI too but with less puzzles.

- Coded felt like a platforming game sometimes and I didn't enjoy it that much, they tried to make things complicated and more puzzling but instead they made them annoying.- The thread is missing KHx, which is the worst of them all.

Edited by Master Keeper

Well I probably go with KH2's Agrabah it felt a lot more like a world to me with at least a new townspeople and I liked the story more and areas. But the first boss in KH1 with Jafar as a non evil Genie I enjoyed too other than that not so much.

1. KH2 Agrabah (The best I could think of)

2. KH1 Agrabah (was alright still empty)

I just did not like the other re appearances 

1.  KHII

2.  KHI

3.  358/2 Days

4.  Coded

5.  COM

I'm not really a fan of Agrabah, really.  Whenever I watch Aladdin I look at how lively it is in the movies and think of how much more amazing the world would be if it was filled with NPCs.

1. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (I can look past the graphics :P )

2. Kingdom Hearts

3. Kingdom Hearts 2

4. Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

5. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Yeah, Agrabah has become so repetitive in the Kingdom Hearts series, it's not even funny!  But yeah, here's my list of how I rank Agrabah's appearances from best to worst! :D

• Kingdom Hearts II
  • Kingdom Hearts I
  • Days
  • Re:Coded
  • Re:Chain Of Memories

The Kingdom Hearts II version of Agrabah is by far the best, and I hope Kingdom Hearts III's version looks even better!  (At this point, it is very to most definitely likely that Agrabah will appear in Kingdom Hearts III.)