Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Buttercup Camera

The big reason why I hate Square Enix...

Hey, at least your finally getting Kingdom hearts II Final Mix and BBS Final Mix. You could be a little more greatful for them bringing over those two exclusive games to us.

I already experienced the Final Mixes for the PSP and PS2.

I was willing to spend over 100€ in order to have something amazing and unique - something that I've been dreaming since a kid!

I already experienced the Final Mixes for the PSP and PS2.

I was willing to spend over 100€ in order to have something amazing and unique - something that I've been dreaming since a kid!

Well you can always import the limited edition since the PS3 is region free.

Well you can always import the limited edition since the PS3 is region free.

UK has region blocked. France is a bad idea. US doesn't has the PORTUGAL option. Ebay is selling 100€ games for over 200€.

My body is ready.

Good. *shoots you in the head*

I think something like true ending DLC of FFXIII-2 should be a bigger reason to hate Square Enix than a mere limited edition that you can easily import since PS3 is region free

Exactly. I mean, just because a certain region can't get certain stuff shouldn't mean that you instantly hate said company.  That's a dumb reason to hate a company imo.

Exactly. I mean, just because a certain region can't get certain stuff shouldn't mean that you instantly hate said company.  That's a dumb reason to hate a company imo.

I've been lookigbn forward such thing since a kid! They're cutting off countless countries just because they don't consider them "important"!

You don't even need to use freakin e-bay for that man lol

Then where? Some sites don't allow you to proceed. It's not on amazon.com or uk! European Square Enix shops has region block. US Square Enix shop doesn't send stuff to Portugal... the list is big. Me and kh4Real have been trying to find a decent place to order this!

I know this may be a dumb question, but is there a way to just buy the edition offline from Ebay or something? I know it's "Limited", but there might be a few folks willing to sell it to others- For a seriously jacked up price, but...

I know this may be a dumb question, but is there a way to just buy the edition offline from Ebay or something? I know it's "Limited", but there might be a few folks willing to sell it to others- For a seriously jacked up price, but...

Limited is on amazon time to time. Also, if you order the regular version, it'll be upgraded to Limited(that's what I hear)

Edited by Marcomax

Hey, at least it ain't 200 potions while every other country gets figurines+steel cases that you'd get if it weren't for region block.

In other words, I'd much prefer paying a little more or even finding out how to get the shop to ship it here than 200 potions.

Edited by OmegaForte