Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Vote for your #1 console game of the past generation from the list below

Vote for your #1 console game of the past generation from the list below  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your #1 console game of the past generation from the list below

• The Last of Us
    • Twilight Princess
    • Batman Arkham City
    • Super Mario Galaxy 1
    • Super Smash Bros Brawl
    • inFamous 2
    • Uncharted 2
    • Xenoblade Chronicles
    • Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
    • BioShock
    • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • Tomb Raider
    • Uncharted 3
    • inFamous 1
    • GTA V
    • Fall Out 3
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Batman Arkham Asylum
    • Sonic Unleashed

inFamous 2. I've only played the Remaster of TLOU (fantastic game, but anyway) although I might have given BioShock Infinite the edge, were it present; the original was great, but doesn't hold up particularly well from a gameplay point of view. Infamous games are always ridiculously fun to play.

Arkham City, hands down. Nothing has ever made me feel more like Batman, and that's something I will always love it for.

Side note: I'm surprised Sonic Unleashed is on the list considering there are much more popular, and arguably much better, Sonic games from last gen (Colors and Generations, namely).

I will be disappointed if Final Fantasy XIII gets the most votes here(as of now it has). Not saying it's a bad game but there are much better games than that. The Last of Us, GTA V, Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3. I personally voted for Uncharted 3 and it was not an easy decision. :P 

FFXIII sure, but i don't even see Assassin's Creed in the list (maybe my 2nd choice), then Tomb Raider 2013 as my 3rd (really epic game)

Edited by Caracool

I'd have to say The Last of Us, though I wish I could pick BioShock. I've only seen playthroughs of TLOU but it's such a beautiful game full of emotion and story with great characters. I even have the main menu music as one of my ringtones. With BioShock, I've never even seen past the opening scene (wish I could play it). If it were Infinite then that would be my vote x'D

FFXIII sure, but i don't even see Assassin's Creed in the list (maybe my 2nd choice), then Tomb Raider 2013 as my 3rd (really epic game)

Arkham City, hands down. Nothing has ever made me feel more like Batman, and that's something I will always love it for.

Side note: I'm surprised Sonic Unleashed is on the list considering there are much more popular, and arguably much better, Sonic games from last gen (Colors and Generations, namely).

Tales of Xillia but since it's not on there, FF XIII

Just going by what people responded to that topic.

That's because this is for the past generation....

Did you find these games off of an IGN list or something? The past generation which I guess you could say ended in 2013, there were good games.

Did you find these games off of an IGN list or something? The past generation which I guess you could say ended in 2013, there were good games.

I've clearly stated multiple times they are off another topic here where I asked people what their #1 game of the generation was. I see the biggest games of the generation of the generation up there.