Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

there needs to be epic showdowns to make a series 'oh me garsh' worthy.

Terranort vs riku 

first Riku thinks its Ansem

half right, but ends up finding out why every time he looks at ansem/ xehanort it reminds him of a certian secret {kh ddd & kh bbs}

:lol:

lea vs isa 

ive already explained this in my other forum, epic battle 

:biggrin:

and of course

ven vs vanitas xP

<3

How about when Sora's party came to the Chamber of Repose(?  where Xemnas was frequently visiting)  Aqua's armor suddenly awakens and attack Sora?Or somehow make some sort of data battles and make it the toughest fight in the game by batlting against the 3 of TAV's armor forms all at once! That would be really epic! This series need more boss fights that have multiple bosses..

Let sora fight ansem at least one more time in kh3 and let riku fight xemnas for once. and for the seceret boss... I WANT GILGAMESH!!!! and also sora vs. vanitas

Edited by Kingroxas

Loving the idea of lea vs. isa. I'm still curious as to what happened to make them hate each other so much as nobodies!

They didn't hate each other, Saix's personality just changed significantly over time because of Xehanorts influence. And Saix just kind of stopped caring about their friendship, again because of Xehanort's influence. Axel didn't know why Saix had changed so much, just that he was no longer anything like the Isa he became friends with. IRL, people change as they grow up and sometimes they grow apart. It was like that for them, except there was a sinister force pushing them apart that Axel didn't know about. Basically they stopped being friends because Saix wasn't himself any more.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I think it'd be sort of cool if Sora gets a fight against a sort of possessed Aqua. Y'know she's spent so much time in there and at some point she sort of loses her will and the darkness takes over. You have Sora and some others with you and she's a really powerful boss, but once you finally beat her the darkness leaves and she remembers Sora and then some big hearty reunion happensI'd like that :3

Edited by Col.Random

I think it'd be sort of cool if Sora gets a fight against a sort of possessed Aqua. Y'know she's spent so much time in there and at some point she sort of loses her will and the darkness takes over. You have Sora and some others with you and she's a really powerful boss, but once you finally beat her the darkness leaves and she remembers Sora and then some big hearty reunion happensI'd like that :3

Alternatively, Aqua finally snaps from everything and pulls an Eraqus, and it's her vs. Riku.

Terranort vs. Riku would definitely be cool to see, because Riku would then be the one to free Terra from Xehanort's hold, and then Terra would recognize Riku and feel proud of the boy's strength in overcoming darkness.  It would be cool to see, but I think it'd be epic if The Lingering Will had a rematch against Terranort! :D

Oh ho ho, as for Lea vs. Isa, that will probably be one of the most emotional battles in the game!  There's a lot of tension between them, given the fact that they grew apart over the years, and well, since Isa practically became a Xehanort vessel, that was another contributing factor into fracturing his friendship with Lea.  I can imagine Lea trying to bring Isa back to his senses, but I think Isa's already far beyond the point of being saved, so my guess is that Lea will have no other choice than to kill Isa. At least, that's what I think.  Then again, there is that famous little promise: "I'll always be there to bring my friends back..."

And finally, to Ven vs. Vanitas.  This would be a very interesting battle, but how would the end of this battle affect Ventus' outcome?  Remember that when he killed Vanitas in Birth By Sleep, he fell into a comatose state, remaining asleep for over ten years.  If Ventus were to kill Vanitas again, he'd either fall again into a comatose or die.  I'm not sure.  But yeah, Kingdom Hearts III will probably have the best battles in the whole series! :D

Edited by Shigehiko

Terranort vs. Riku would definitely be cool to see, because Riku would then be the one to free Terra from Xehanort's hold, and then Terra would recognize Riku and feel proud of the boy's strength in overcoming darkness.  It would be cool to see, but I think it'd be epic if The Lingering Will had a rematch against Terranort! :D

Oh ho ho, as for Lea vs. Isa, that will probably be one of the most emotional battles in the game!  There's a lot of tension between them, given the fact that they grew apart over the years, and well, since Isa practically became a Xehanort vessel, that was another contributing factor into fracturing his friendship with Lea.  I can imagine Lea trying to bring Isa back to his senses, but I think Isa's already far beyond the point of being saved, so my guess is that Lea will have no other choice than to kill Isa. At least, that's what I think.  Then again, there is that famous little promise: "I'll always be there to bring my friends back..."

And finally, to Ven vs. Vanitas.  This would be a very interesting battle, but how would the end of this battle affect Ventus' outcome?  Remember that when he killed Vanitas in Birth By Sleep, he fell into a comatose state, remaining asleep for over ten years.  If Ventus were to kill Vanitas again, he'd either fall again into a comatose or die.  I'm not sure.  But yeah, Kingdom Hearts III will probably have the best battles in the whole series! :D

thnx for agreeing

This might seem weird but... I sorta want Ven and Van to have a (even temporary) truce and fight one of the Norts. I know it's impossible but I just want to see Vanitas as a good guy/neutral party for like one scene :c He can't actually be as evil as the game makes him, right? D-Don't mind me, I'm just a fan who is into helping lost causes! ;3;