Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Trece the Xam ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)

Anime | Manga What's your favourite anime/manga you've watched/read?

Favourite Manga and Anime: Detective Conan, Inuyasha, Katekyou Hitman Reborn, Bakegyamon (though I'd like to smack some of the characters in the head a lot), Chrono Crusade, Fullmetal Alchemist, FMA Brotherhood, Soul Eater, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, MMPPP Pure (absolutely stupid name, but great if you just want to watch something absolutely ridicilous) and Kaleido Star

Favourite Manga: Pokemon Special Adventures, Zodiac P.I. 

Mh... hard to decide... i would say Death Note.... but there are so many other good anime that i've watched like: One Piece, Naruto, Detective Conan, Attac on Titan, Blue exorcist.......^^

My favourite anime is the Full Metal Panic! series. Steins;Gate is outstanding too.

As far as manga goes I don't read a lot of it, but Pokemon Adventures is great and I'm really enjoying the Full Metal Panic one (I'm almost onto FMP: Sigma).

The first manga I absolutely feel in love with was Vampire Knight. I was raised i a private school and manga of that sort was considered contraband, but never the less a girl brought a few and let me read them. I remember being so.....I don't how to describe it....enamored with the blood sucking. I guess because it seemed so feral and erotic at the same time.

I'm....not sure I ever gave that girl her book back. xD

I think right now Sword Art online seasons 1 and 2 is my favorite amine. It beats Naruto by an inch since I still really like Naruto and that Naruto is the anime I have grown up with. 

Yu-Gi-Oh! (along with Duelists and Millennium World) is my favorite manga of all time

My favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop

Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon before Brock left.

Dosent Brock leave like, 3 times?

FLCL. It's one of those things that I obsessed over for like a year back in early adolescence, and it's stuck with me- same with Kingdom Hearts, really. When you're an angsty 14-year-old, that kind of shit is gold. (Worth nothing the manga, while vastly different than the show, isn't half bad either, like all Gainax-based manga.) 

Naruto is my favorite. I've been a bit bored of anime/manga in general ever since it ended (Not that I'm a big anime guy in the first place).

Akame Ga Kill is my second favorite, and I liked the anime's ending. Bring the torches and pitchforks.