Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

That's pretty cool! I'm up for that. Lemme think up a good question...

How about asking her,"What was it like voice-acting Aqua for KH BbS?"

I hope ya have a great time at Supanova. Also, good luck!

post-54962-0-51116300-1430923048_thumb.jpg

It doesn't necessarily have to relate to development. It could be anything related to the series.Peace!

Ah! I see....hmmm....

Oh, I've got it!

Ask her what it was like working on the BBS project with Mr. Nimoy. I think that may be a good question. :)

That's right, feel free to leave your questions for her below. Now just remember that not all will be selected, so don't get to upset if yours isn't picked, even though it might have been good.

And one more thing, ask appropriate questions please. Thank you. :)

Peace!

If it's alright,can you ask her about her favorite Character & World in KH series? Thanks man! xD (Heck, I know she might pick Aqua as her favorite,but just ask her anyway... xP )

Edited by Hazimie

Damn, Revolution23 had the same question in mind as me!  Hmm, well, let's see, what question can I ask Willa....oh, I got it!  Ask her how she was approached to play the role of Aqua, and ask her what's the best thing of having worked on the character for Birth By Sleep! :D

Wow, I never expected such a huge response... Thanks guys! ;-;Yeah perhaps I could. Thanks for the question. :)Thanks man! Nice question. (:I've said this before to you Pandy: This question might make it to the final cut because I think it would be nice to ask considering Mr. Nimoy passed away recently. Thanks for asking. (:Yeah, I know. :3 Thanks!It would be pretty awesome to meet someone from here, wouldn't it? It might be cool. :)Maybe one day you might. :) Thanks for the submission!Honestly, I don't think she's crying out Terra's name. I see where you're coming from though. I think she's just saying "Ta!" xD Your second question, however, might be good. :)Really good question here, Revolution! Always good to ask the voice what they think of the character the play. :DShe might, but you never know. xD I'll think hard about this one. Thanks Haz. :)Sane? As in like, not misguided? I think she pretty much was. xD Thanks for your entry!Google: Did you mean ship? xD Sure, I might just do that for the laughs.That just might make for an interesting backstory that everyone here would like to know! :) I'll heavily consider this one. Thanks Golden!Wow, it's kinda tough answering so many people on iPad. My fingers are dying. x.x Thanks for your questions guys! Now since my time is pretty limited, I must implement a limit to how many questions I can ask. I was thinking maybe 5-7? We shall see as the time gets closer to the day. Keep on sending in the questions guys! And remember that you can submit as many as you want. I won't penalise for submitting more than one question. :) Spread the word of this if you can, I wanna make this worthwhile for everyone.Peace!

Yes, I meant ship. I believe I did that from my phone, and my phone has this tendency to ruin my life.

Yuya that is soooo awesome Willia Holland coming there. Im happy for you. Good luck in asking questions from her and get her autograph. That's totally awesome :D It's like meeting Aqua in the real life :3