Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Toominator

Apart from the Olympus world confirmed for Kingdom Hearts III, almost all other worlds will be new

If StarWars or The Avengers is in this game, I'm gonna just throw it in the trash. Keep that shit out of there, Disney. Treasure Planet, Atlantis: The Lost Empire should definitely go in there. Maybe Pocahontis (although her story is kinda boring), and Robin Hood could be a fun one.Have they put any Final Fantasy worlds in a KH game yet? They have the characters. They should throw in FFVII or something. I mean... It is being remade, so it could build up some hype. Although FFVIII is my fav FF game. Either or would be cool.

If StarWars or The Avengers is in this game, I'm gonna just throw it in the trash. Keep that shit out of there, Disney. Treasure Planet, Atlantis: The Lost Empire should definitely go in there. Maybe Pocahontis (although her story is kinda boring), and Robin Hood could be a fun one.Have they put any Final Fantasy worlds in a KH game yet? They have the characters. They should throw in FFVII or something. I mean... It is being remade, so it could build up some hype. Although FFVIII is my fav FF game. Either or would be cool.

Don't worry, Star Wars and Marvel have little to no chance appearing because of licensing complications.

However, I disagree with you for Final Fantasy. Just like Star Wars and Marvel, the Final Fantasy worlds would be too much for a series like Kingdom Hearts. Besides, what's the purpose of Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts when the Final Fantasy cameos are living in the Kingdom Hearts worlds anyway?

I'm hoping the original Kingdom Hearts worlds will still be there, such as Radiant Garden and Traverse Town. I'm praying for no Deep Jungle or Wonderland. I'm just really hoping for New Orleans and Agrabah (please, that was my favorite world). Fighting Dr. Facilier/Papa Legba would be cool.

ALL OTHER WORLDS WILL BE NEW!?  OH, YES!!!!  This is definitely going to be amazing!

Finally, we may be able to see Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire make their debut in the Kingdom Hearts series, and we could also get The Emperor's New Groove and Lilo And Stitch! (Hawaii.)  AND WHAT IF BIG HERO 6 APPEARED!?  AY CARAMBA, ESTO ESTA GLORIOSO!!!! GAHHH, THE HYPE IS SKYROCKETING TO INFINITE LEVELS!!! :D

All of this wonderful news is making me ever more hyped for this game! :')

These are the worlds I want to see!!!

-Treasure Planet

-Port Royal(Dead Man's Chest)

-The Princess and the Frog

-Atlantis The Lost Empire

-The Lion King 2 Simba's Pride

-Toy Story

-Brave

-Monster's Inc.

-The Great Mouse Detective

-A Bug's Life

The Jungle Book

-The Incredibles

-Pocahontas

Please make it happen!!!

In addition to Olympus, the only returning worlds i believe will be Castle Oblivion, Twilight Town (Obviously lol), Port Royal, Radiant Garden, and Keyblade Graveyard. The rest will be all new

In addition to Olympus, the only returning worlds i believe will be Castle Oblivion, Twilight Town (Obviously lol), Port Royal, Radiant Garden, and Keyblade Graveyard. The rest will be all new

Agrabah and The Lion King pretty much have a high guarantee to return. Agrabah is a stable to the series and The Lion King is Nomura's favourite Disney movie. I perosnlaly want The End Of The World to return to the game. That world was truly creepy...

Agrabah and The Lion King pretty much have a high guarantee to return. Agrabah is a stable to the series and The Lion King is Nomura's favourite Disney movie. I perosnlaly want The End Of The World to return to the game. That world was truly creepy...

end of the world was unique to KH1's storyline. I dont think it will be back unless its a flashback sequence 

I won't get my hopes too high because the last time Nomura said that all Disney worlds will be new back before the release of KH3D, we ended up with Space Paranoid clone, different events of Pinocchio's movie, similar world to Mysterious Tower and another fragment of Mickey's journey with La Cite des Cloches to be the only COMPLETE new world on that title. Furthermore, I am pretty sure that Nomura will make such troll face movements in III even if he said that the worlds will be new. 

Since I am expecting old worlds to return anyways, I would like to have:

- Agrabah (Aladdin 3)

- Atlantica (The Little Mermaid 2)

- The Grid/ Space Paranoid (Conclude the problem of this world)

- Port Royal

- Land of Dragons (Mulan II)

- La Cite des Cloches (Hunchback in Notre Dame II)

- Enchanted Dominion (Ending Maleficent there or adding the movie of Maleficent) 

- Neverland (Peter pan II)

Worlds that I would NEVER want to see again EVER:

- Wonderland

- Halloween Town

- Prankster's Paradise

New Worlds:

- Robin Hood

- The Princess and the Frog 

- Frozen

- Big Hero 6

- Wrech-it Ralph 

- Pocahontas 

- The Sword in the Stone

Well about Wonderland the movie from 2010 can be in it cause of the tea cups.

And we might have still Neverland.

I guess Twilight Town is also included, I would like to see Traverse Town and Radient Garden though. I don't really know why but Traverse Town had always used to make me calm as a child.

Hope Deep Jungle will make an appearance too, I might be the only one who really liked this world and I was pretty bummed when I found out that they don't have the right to use it anymore.

I want to that in KH3 will have:

All pixar movies in disney :D + also some returning like:

Traverse town, Hollow bastion, The world that never was ,Agrabah, 100 acre woods, etc

This is some i want to see in kh3 and we all know that 100 acre woods is returning jk xD

Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED ATLANTIS I NEED TO SEE THE BAE KIDAGAKASH

I definitely hope to see Atlantis and Treasure Planet, and maybe the Black Cauldron.  I guess I want to see worlds with a darker tone, since KH3 is looking like it could have a darker story line with the resurrected Organization XIII and the ruthlessness of Master Xehanort.  As for other worlds, I wouldn't mind seeing Agrabah again, and maybe even Port Royal, as I really enjoyed both worlds in KH2.  The only way I'd want to see Atlantica again is if there was a greater focus on combat/exploration, rather than spontaneous singing with quick time events.

I do not know as much about the more recent Disney movies, as I haven't seen them or have only seen bits and parts of them.