October 6, 201511 yr Popular Post I can see it now... Shana: I came... KH13: What?! Shana: To moderate. KH13: Ohhhhh... Shana: But I also had an orgasm. KH13: Eeeeeeeeeeeewwww Flaming Lea: Ha! Nice! Peace! Edited October 6, 201511 yr by Yuya Sakaki
October 6, 201511 yr * Sees Moderators topic *Not in it /shot It's okay Weedy. It's okay. There there my good man. I was left out of the loop too. They don't know it yet, but we're like, moderators too. Like we totally are. Title says so and everything . mod squad roll out Le- wait.....I'm not in it. Maybe next time.
October 6, 201511 yr Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn! Edited October 6, 201511 yr by VisitJoan
October 6, 201511 yr *Is online every day* *Wasn't even present* *Probably won't even be a moderator*
October 6, 201511 yr They will have to catch me first!Even then, the RNG will probably fail.Or someone knows RNG manipulation at its core. lol
October 7, 201511 yr Or someone knows RNG manipulation at its core. lolOr they ordered a shipment of Master Balls.