October 8, 201511 yr Omg, they actually sell canned bread? Actually Ashens on youtube once reviewed a canned hamburger...so with that said nothing surprises me anymore. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60_oMY5ULIw
October 8, 201511 yr Author Omg, they actually sell canned bread? Actually Ashens on youtube once reviewed a canned hamburger...so with that said nothing surprises me anymore. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60_oMY5ULIw Yes, they actually have canned bread. I got one as an ironic Christmas present from my father last year. And...canned hamburger? Now, I've seen everything.
October 8, 201511 yr Yes, they actually have canned bread. I got one as an ironic Christmas present from my father last year. And...canned hamburger? Now, I've seen everything. I'm curious, What does canned bread taste like?
October 8, 201511 yr Omg, they actually sell canned bread? Actually Ashens on youtube once reviewed a canned hamburger...so with that said nothing surprises me anymore. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60_oMY5ULIw SAVE ME A SLICE PLZ
October 8, 201511 yr That....looks absolutely foul. At least try to dress it up with some jam or something?? lol
October 8, 201511 yr Author I'm curious, What does canned bread taste like? To me, the brown bread tasted like bland, mixed with dry yeast with a hint of dust. That....looks absolutely foul. At least try to dress it up with some jam or something?? lol I'm sure even that won't work.
October 8, 201511 yr To me, the brown bread tasted like bland, mixed with dry yeast with a hint of dust. I'm sure even that won't work. Aw man....if even jelly won't make your bread edible, then I'm sorry to say that the only option you have left is the packaging itself.
October 8, 201511 yr Author Aw man....if even jelly won't make your bread edible, then I'm sorry to say that the only option you have left is the packaging itself. That, or just throw it in the trash like the guy in the photoset.
October 8, 201511 yr That is probably the most disgusting thing that I've seen in a while. : P Canned bread?! Who . . . why . . . .
October 8, 201511 yr Precisely what I'd do if given canned bread. Minus the eating part. Edited October 8, 201511 yr by SuperiorKunivas
October 8, 201511 yr You guys complain now, but wait until the zombie epidemic comes around and all the bread in the world has gone stale.
October 8, 201511 yr You guys complain now, but wait until the zombie epidemic comes around and all the bread in the world has gone stale.Simple solution to the zombie apocalypse is fire. Fire kills germs, purify's water, and kills my enemies.PRAISE THE SUN.