Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

How much time do you think you spend hanging out with your friends?

70 members have voted

1. 1. How much time do you think you spend hanging out with your friends?

• I hang out with them pretty much whenever I can!
    • I hang out with my friends fairly often.
    • Maybe once a week or so.
    • Ugh, only once a month.
    • It feels like I never get to...
    • Another opinon? Tell us below!

Brought to you by Steven Drake (SteVentus).

I never get to.  Some of my friends live in different towns (not the suburb next door), and in a couple of cases, different states.  The ones that live near me are too busy with jobs and boyfriends and what not.  I would go visit my long distance friends, but I need money - and a job.

About once a week. As you say, we're all busy (most of us...) and it's hard to get everybody together. My group has general standing plans of once a week at a friend's house, so for the most part we stick to that, then get together as occasions and opportunities arise.

How much time do you think you spend hanging out with your friends? Brought to you by Steven Drake (SteVentus). I never get to.  Some of my friends live in different towns (not the suburb next door), and in a couple of cases, different states.  The ones that live near me are too busy with jobs and boyfriends and what not.  I would go visit my long distance friends, but I need money - and a job.

I'm in a somewhat similar situation myself. I do online school, while my friends are still going to public school. Sure, most of them still live in the same city as I do, but it feels like I never get to see them anymore. One of them, that's about it. Oh and a friend from a few cities over. But that's all I really see. Just about all my cousins (both on my mom and dad's side(s) ) have, you could say, fled to other states. To be kind of honest, the most friends I see any more are the ones on here, and I don't really know what they look like. Boy, it's kind of sad when I think about it. :(Well, there's a question that I've always been asked:"Hmph. It's always about your friends, isn't it?"And my answer to that is:"At least I have some!"*drops the mic onstage, and walks away all epicly*

I tend to hang out with college friends fairly often. Well, for some of them I do, and for others I rarely see them x.x

As for friends who are elsewhere, that's what school breaks are for.

All of my friends are out of state, so no visiting for me. : (  I have some amazing friends, though, and I speak with them any chance that I get!  I would love to make some friends in-state, but truthfully I'm not even sure I would have the time to spend with them if I did.

Well I don't really have any in-person friends anymore. Not after moving. But even before moving I never hung out with my friends. Not because I don't want to, but either because the other person is always busy or they just simply don't wanna hang out. It honestly made me depressed. Though now I've moved. So hopefully I can make new friends to actually hang out with on a regular basis.

Ordinarily I would hang out with them as often as I could every week, but with me being in college and everyone still back at home it's not as easy anymore. I only live like an hour and 15 from home, so it's not like I'm in outer space or anything, but work can keep me tied up here pretty long and I have to budget my time. Summer is going to be so much sweeter when it comes around, and hopefully not too salty. <3

Well, this Merc With A Mouth hangs out with his friends quite often!  We either go to the movies, hang out in the crib, play video games, or go to the mall, ya know, stuff like that!

Heh, I can't wait to hang out with a specific friend again.  She's a babe, I can tell you that! <3

Who needs friends when you've got power?

I'm a fairly shy person in real life so I rarely ever really get invited to stuff. I haven't been over a friend's house in... 4 years maybe? S'okay though, I don't let things like this bother me. 

In real life, it feels like I never--get to...  : It's really depressing... Plus, I'm shy... 

I just have it in my mind they all are spreaded out... Dealing with things in their lives...  Got jobs, getting married, the whole 9 yards... 

In the past, I could've have opportunities of seeing them again in those family gatherings but, I had it in my mind they may have plans with their parents and family... And I didn't want to ruin their plans. 

My brother is the only one I know that does that more than me...  :

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Friends? What are those?

Being serious though I don't really have any friends. At least not right now. I ended up cutting ties with my school 'friends' since they weren't the... nicest and I've got a super bad habit of forgetting or putting off replying to people online. I just always worry about what I'm going to say, put it off and then end up never going back due to bad memory.

I now go to a group for other girls my age every week or so and they're pretty nice but I'm really more of an introverted person and actually like alone time.