Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deplanet08

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deplanet08

  1. 1. Xemnas 2. Axel 3. 1,000 heartless battle
  2. the way she lays on the bed really makes this seem even more real
  3. I hate waking up late because it waste so much of my day
  4. kh2 and bbs will be playable because they impact the kh series a whole lot
  5. its so true its not funny... ok maybe a little funny
  6. I agree pretty much with all your ideas here. Can you please help square and Disney make the game?
  7. rest in peace and we will miss you
  8. had training and a strong heart
  9. yup but I almost don't need to study because I have a great memory of what I've learned
  10. this is probably what I would have to do in this situation
  11. I haven't played TWENY so I wouldn't know how to feel about this
  12. I eat waaaay to much
  13. Well maybe after I sell my older sister I might take him off your hands
  14. because he got freakin oblivion and oathkeeper
  15. Suprisingly I did and I felt great

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top