Everything posted by deplanet08
-
Are you going to try to participate in the KH HD 1.5 ReMIX give away here in KH13?
I already preordered my copy of the game
- Rate the difficulty of the secret bosses in Kingdom Hearts 1
-
Favorite KH2 Boss?
1. Xemnas 2. Axel 3. 1,000 heartless battle
-
How fast can you complete the game?
i'll try and get back to you
-
Only the enemy they have been fighting the past 10 years will come to an end
this
-
When you play KH:FM, will you...
yes!! why wouldn't I?
-
Anybody else disappointed by Goofy in the Manga/Novel?
he kinda did that in kh1 anyway
-
Sora's First Time. XD
the way she lays on the bed really makes this seem even more real
- Do you usually wake up late?
-
I'm dying for KH 1.5 ReMIX!
kh2 and bbs will be playable because they impact the kh series a whole lot
-
New English HD 1.5 ReMIX "Artbook Trailer" released
cool
-
Why are people like this?
its so true its not funny... ok maybe a little funny
- What I want to see in KH3 personally...
-
Rest in peace, Quxxn
rest in peace and we will miss you
-
Did Isa...
It quite possible
-
What's your favorite shotlock?
ragnarok and ultima cannon no doubt
-
Lea's/axels key blade
had training and a strong heart
- Do you usually only study when there's a test approaching?
-
They really blue it...
this is probably what I would have to do in this situation
- Shibuya's story in KH3
- Do you eat a lot?
-
Little brother for sale $0.04
Well maybe after I sell my older sister I might take him off your hands
-
Question about Days ending sequence.
because he got freakin oblivion and oathkeeper
-
In the KH2 credits...
I have no clue whatsoever
-
Did You Ever Win That Race Against Riku?
Suprisingly I did and I felt great