Everything posted by StarlightStorm
-
*Spoilers* Dropping in boss battles.
Only happened to me once. It's easily avoided with drop me nots and such.
-
Where can I get Pegaslick's recipe ?
StarlightStorm replied to Beauller's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)You get it from the Medal shop In Traverse Town.
-
Paranormal Activity 4 offical trailer
I lost all respect for those movies when the dog got hurt. Plus they're not really scary, it's just cheap jump scares.
-
Which video game franchise would you want an installment of next?
Spyro. Not the stupid Skylanders thing though. A real Spyro game like the classics.
-
How to get second chance?
StarlightStorm replied to KissyFace's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Once more is available from Tyranto Rex.
-
Which would you rather try?
I've already made and tried Sea-Salt-Ice Cream. It's really tasty. So yeah I'd like to try Paopu Fruit.
-
How far are you in KH3D?
I beat the game last week. I'm gonna try and make all the spirits now though and then start a new game with them.
-
Share pictures of your Dream Eaters here!
My Pegaslick loves to photobomb.
- Don’t You Forget About Me ~ Axel//Roxas
- If there is going to be a kingdom hearts 3 then who should we get to play as?
-
What are your favorite video games?
Sonic the Hedgehog Pokémon Spyro the Dragon (Classics) Crash Bandicoot (Classics) Smash Bros.
-
For people who beated the game, is the story that stupid?
I loved the story. KH always has such a compelling and emotional story.
-
is aerial recovery in it ?
StarlightStorm replied to baptiscool19's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yeah it it, I think it's Y you press to activate it.
-
Who has actually survived all this time with out being spoiled about the game.
I managed to mostly avoid all spoilers. Which made playing through the game that much more exciting and enjoyable.
-
What is your favorite KH game ever ?
KH2 because it's what ignited my love for the series. I loved the first game but when it came to the second I just fell in love with it. KH3D is probably my second fave.
-
KH DDD Guide UK ?!?!
StarlightStorm replied to TheDeanHill's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Pre-ordered mine from GAME. Nothing yet.
-
Favorite dream eater? (maybe spoiler)
Pegaslick. With the way it acts and it's neigh, it reminds me a lot of Pegasus from the Disney Hercules movie.
-
Favorite character Kh3d character.
StarlightStorm replied to jorrell3946's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Lea, Roxas and Sora.
-
Dream Eaters Teams
StarlightStorm replied to MickeyTheMick's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I had Sudo Neku, Pegaslick and Tyranto Rex.
-
Favorite world
StarlightStorm replied to jorrell3946's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Symphony of Sorcery and Traverse Town.
- By all we've seen so far, do you think the Drop system is one of KH3D's bad points?
-
Which spirit did Ü got from the Wild AR Card ?
StarlightStorm replied to Beauller's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I got Sudo Neku who's awesome, but Meowjesty looks pretty cool too.
- .::Deathbed::. ~ Sonic/KH
-
Nintendo 3DS - General Discussion
Sometimes, like for example In KH3D I have it on during the cutscences. It hurts my eyes after a while though so most of the time I keep it off, it saves battery too.
- KH13 exclusive: KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition unboxing