Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robin

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Robin

  1. I heard everyone on that site is crazy!!! o.O STAY AWAY!!! D:
  2. probably full light i guess it's what i usually go with
  3. ROXAS!!!! closely followed by every other kh character
  4. yep... happiness
  5. I just want to replay them in HD it's been ages!!! I've been holding back so it's even better when i replay them
  6. we're all gonna miss ya, have a fun 56 days
  7. I don't think i'm a hardcore gamer, not anymore anyways I spent way too much time playing games but now I play it casually and I actually enjoy it more I don't think it matters how hardcore you are at gaming in the end it's all about the gaming experience that we can all share
  8. O.O WHAT!!!! ok my mind is slightly blown
  9. WOOOO!!! yay there's hope yet
  10. Robin replied to Kittenz's profile comment
    he's never gonna finish kh3 if you keep eating him
  11. Robin replied to xxClouDxxmoon's profile comment
    the barrel scene!!!
  12. that is literally my list for this year, now i don't have to type it up thank you kind sir
  13. like everyone else said look at those votes!!! at least we can all agree on something
  14. yep placeholders usually seem pretty optimistic in this case i would eat a shoe if kh3 came out this year you can hold me to that
  15. END what!!!??? it was just getting good
  16. Robin replied to Kittenz's topic Random
    what is going on here? what is this madness!!!!
  17. You're hair's awesome wish my hair was all poofy
  18. Robin was walking home from school, his head rushing, trying to think. "What am I going to do? I can't stop it sometimes i just... change without trying. What if I hurt someone next time?" He had to keep his friends and those around him safe until he could control himself, until he could control the change.
  19. I don't really ship anyone I just want to see where Nomura goes with it all although if sora and kairi don't do something in kh3 there's going to be some worldwide outrage
  20. WELCOME hope you have a good time here
  21. WELCOME!!! there aren't really any rules except to be as crazy as everybody else it's easier than you'd think
  22. I didn't get it till I read the comments

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top