Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jiraiya's Disciple

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jiraiya's Disciple

  1. Jiraiya's Disciple replied to Yumei's topic Random
    That's fantastic no really...I'm not being sarcastic at all
  2. The red eyes made it so much worse
  3. That was awesome
  4. Dont have that problem I have no friends nor ever had any
  5. Look what you've done...
  6. What the heck's going on...I swear you miss one day
  7. I'm in love with a stripper...out to my homy T-pain
  8. I'll be you friend...if you pay me $5,000,000...No joke
  9. What I do is I bunch my right fist and then...............Walk away......
  10. Hahahaha yep have no fears
  11. Look What You Done Look What You Done!!!!!!!!
  12. Jiraiya's Disciple replied to a post in a topic Random
    poor poor chicken

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top