Everything posted by EternalReckoning
- Do you like to dance?
-
KHUX Skuld Sketch
Nice one dude, great representation of her, I've been a fan of her design since I saw her initial screens too.
-
Just Some Old Home Videos of My Doggies :3
These are really cute, its always nice to have old videos of your pets to look back on. : )
- Have you ever bought anything from the Disney store?
-
Aww boy, the latest Naruto Filler episode rubs salt into the wound from Itachi's death...so tragic
yup it even got a filler arc devoted to ten ten that went on for faaaaar to long lol
-
Aww boy, the latest Naruto Filler episode rubs salt into the wound from Itachi's death...so tragic
Definetly agree, I think studio peirot know that naruto won't get cancelled because of its popularity, so they are just milking it as much as they can
-
Which Kingdom Hearts game has the best design and selection of Disney worlds?
While I am very nostalgic of kh1 by the time kh2 came around Nomura had become a lot more comfortable evidently with how the kingdom hearts universe had to look visually, the series hasn't reached the same heights visually since then due to lack of main titles but I can see kh3 being even more visually fantastic. interviews with Nomura hint at the worlds in kh3 being more populated and interactive, I believe at one point he also mentioned something about NPC's reacting to battle, so fingers crossed on your part!
-
Aww boy, the latest Naruto Filler episode rubs salt into the wound from Itachi's death...so tragic
The way naruto has gone in general rubs salt in every wound, to the point I have become numb and no longer feel the burn.
- Disgaea, anyone?
-
College Is Draining( And Art)
Yeah college is a bitch, I'm doing essentially the same thing as you and am exhausted everyday. Important thing though is you get to do what you love everyday, not just anyone can pursue a career in animation.
-
Is It OK To Apologize For Having Feelings For Someone?
That's a tough situation, but you shouldn't feel like you were wrong to like her, Ive been in a similar situation more times than I care to admit, but the easiest and healthiest way to do it is to accept what you felt and move on.
-
Is It OK To Apologize For Having Feelings For Someone?
You shouldn't feel like you have to apologise for something you can't control,unless it hurts the other person, embrace what you are feeling : )
- EternalReckoning's status update
-
I've been wondering. Is there a version of Simple and Clean in Japanese? And I'm not meaning the ...
Yeah that songs a duck for getting taken down always has been, I'd recommend downloading it as an mp3 from an alternate source
- How often do you smile?
- My drawing of KH3 Sora
- 3 brand new drawings.
-
Obama's filthy little secret.
Dun it look just like a manbun : D the dude in the backgrounds look though, Obama you foxy devil.
-
So what are the chances of KHUx releasing before the end of this month?
Very low can't wait for it
- 3 brand new drawings.
- 3 brand new drawings.
-
Anybody here don't care about the graphics in video games in the end?
Would give up good graphics for a decent game any day, aesthetic values are placed to highly in our work a day world.
-
Damn I never missed the Internet this much.
Dayum*
-
Damn I never missed the Internet this much.
Datum, familiar faces all over recently, been awhile since I saw you here.
-
Post a picture of yourself!