Everything posted by KeybladeHero94
-
How come Xehanort the only black person in kh is evil
I'm black and I cant even talk here lol, that is no way on earth black, thats not even tan black and i should know because i'm tan black, if anything hes just extremely dark Chinese
- Why Kingdom Hearts 3 will be awesome amazing and epic
- Main character death in KH3
-
is Riku..?
I hope not man
-
Choosing a story mode
Agreed. but, always fun to speculate
-
Isn't Sora Good Enough For You People?
Right now i'm just happy that KH3 is here to even worry about playing as other characters, although playing as Lea doesnt seem like a bad idea...
- Competitive multiplayer in KHIII
- Competitive multiplayer in KHIII
- Competitive multiplayer in KHIII
-
What would you do for an early copy of 2.5?
Play Hannah Montana the game.
- What's your favorite thing to do besides playing games?
-
Official Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX survey conducted by Square Enix
I asked if there was going to be BBS multiplayer too
- Will Sora lose the Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts 3?
-
The PS4 Is Shaping Up To Be The Greatest Console Of This Generation!
I would agree to some extent but there aren't many titles out there that I want, like every console launch, it's best to wait it out about a year or 2.
-
Is it a bad thing if...
It does make you question that. but you have to realize there are other pairings like that too. Gohan and Piccolo, Heck, Naruto and Sasuke in some aspects. There are just some friends who are that close as friends opposed to someone they find of more interest. but for them to take it to another level in a game that's rated E, impossibility.
- Will Sora lose the Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts 3?
- Pokémon Black and White/Black 2 and White 2 - General Discussion
- Pokémon Black and White/Black 2 and White 2 - General Discussion
-
How the hell did this franchise become so closed minded
As long as I have KH3 in my hands, i dont care what they add, except lightning, and maaaaybe Darth Vader
- KH13 IS DEVELOPING NEW CONSOLE CONFIRMED
-
KeybladeHero94's status update
So who heard recently that there's going to be a Power Rangers reboot movie?
- KH3 99% Confirmed For E3 and FFXV
- Possible KH3 Summons...!
-
Am I the only one who finds Assassin's Creed boring?
The problem was you started on the wrong title, you should have started with 2, 3 is just. Ok at best, How you feel about games is how you feel I mean, to tell you the truth, i have a taste in those game that are overshadowed by Big hits, I play Rainbow six, Dynasty warriors, Yakuza, underrated things like that. But no you aren't the only one that finds AC boring, I found it boring after Revelations and i'm a little on the fence on trying 4
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Will Be Out Later!
As soon as he's out of time cards. We will then know.