Everything posted by Hearts Creed
-
Why FROZEN?!
Not to mention that Frozen fits in really well thematically with Kingdom Hearts.
-
No Deck Commands:(((((((
I'm actually pretty happy that deck commands won't be in KH3. Like Jim said, I have nothing against the deck commands at all, I loved both KH3D and BBS, but I'm excited to get the command menu back. I miss all of the awesome combos you could do with basic attacks.
-
Your Secret KH Shipping
Zexion x Xemnas, nice.
-
WHO'S READY TO BECOME THE BATMAN!?
I'm EXTREMELY excited. Getting my copy today.
- Which is your favourite look for Sora in the Kingdom Hearts franchise?
-
The Only Logical 7 Guardians Of Light
Yeah, these are 99% the guardians of light, folks.
- What's your favorite type of magic in the Kingdom Hearts series?
-
FF7 Remake Discussion (kinda?)
personally I think it'd make more sense if they moved away from turn-based combat and into something more similar to FFXV (or at least more real time). In my opinion, I just feel like turn-based combat wouldn't work in a remake of this stature
-
Ever been to or heard of Prince Edward Island?
yep, definitely know of Prince Edward Island, it's a province I'd like to visit one day. hello from your friendly neighbourhood Ontarian
-
4Gamer.net talks Kingdom Hearts III and Unchained χ with Tetsuya Nomura - summons, load times, and spinoffs discussed
"The gameplay and world assignments have been decided, and the foundations are already done, so now we are at the stage of putting our effort into all details." I personally found this to be one of the most intriguing parts of this interview.
-
A Story Trailer?
yeah I feel like I'd definitely want to see more story than gameplay next time
- Leaked KH3 Trailer Explanation
- Destructoid interviews Tetsuya Nomura, reveals that Drive Forms are being considered for Kingdom Hearts III
-
Sora's New Outfit
I really like his new outfit. Looks really good.
- Drake Bell in KINGDOM HEARTS III?
- Which SSB New DLC did you get?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 & Final Fantasy 15 Ranked In Latest Most-Wanted List!
- Square Enix Europe reuploads Kingdom Hearts III logo ahead of E3
- Square Enix's E3 2015 coverage detailed: Twitch streaming schedule, main conference will be 1 hour, & SE Presents teases titles
- How many times did it take you to finally defeat the Neverland secret boss in the first Kingdom Hearts?
- Should KH3 have a new trio?
- Have you ever sold one of your consoles and/or handhelds in order to buy a new one?
- Extremely worried about FFXV now
-
David Dayan Fisher's 48th Birthday!
I'm pretty sure he was arrested at some point within the last 5 years. Happy birthday nonetheless.
- What if Xehanort...