Everything posted by D0G3
-
What part are you excited for?
The KH2 intro in glorious HD~
-
what year do you think kh3 is coming out?
2016? Please? Justwatchitcomeoutintenyears...
-
Caption the avatar and/or signature above you.
Avi: *Insert Let it Go Lyrics here*
-
#NintendoBeFriendo
Lol. This is as silly as SquareBeFair. Yuck. As a member of such overreacting Fandoms, I'm starting to get a little bit annoyed.
-
Decide Why The Person Above You Chose Their Avatar!
Because Frozen is everywhere.
- What if Kh3 Merged With FF!
-
Miyamoto Calls the Passive Gaming Attitude Pathetic, Sticking to Core Gamers
That's honestly very hurtful. I'm not a "Casual", but I wouldn't call myself a "Core gamer" either. I kind of suck at games, as much as I love them, but I enjoy them anyways, and I try my hardest. I have a life, and I can't devote dozens of hours a day into gaming. So I'm not that great, and it's just painful that a big face in gaming would say something like that. :C
- Besides KH games, do you usually play games in which difficulty?
- What if Kh3 Merged With FF!
- Who want the pride lands to come back
-
Talk Like Your Avatar!
*Insert obnoxious giggling here*
-
Decide Why The Person Above You Chose Their Avatar!
Because a man making creepy faces is funnnnn!
- Is/Was Riku Supposed to a Pretty Boy?
-
Talk Like Your Avatar!
Don't make this worse for yourself~ You watch my behind and I'll watch yours Sometimes life's little crossroads are as simple as the pull of a trigger~ Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world. No, no, no. I call pink. Pink is love. And a humanitarian like me looooves people.
- Roxas in KH3
-
Name The Song You're Listening To Right Now!
- Is the wait for HD 2.5 ReMIX killing you?
Lolno. I already have 2, BBS and re:coded. Why the heck would a wait kill me? I'm too busy letting the waits for SSB4, KH3, ORAS and THE FRIGGING ANNOUNCEMENT OF TWEWY 2 Kill me.- What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts character?
Roxas for sure. Poor little guy.- What are some the worst parts of the KH fandom?
I dislike the yaoi and the people who hate every game except I and II.- Drew some Xion.
Awww! Very cute! Nice job!- Any other fellow DeviantArtists who also draw KH fanart? ( \*ノ・ω・?)
I draw Kingdom Hearts a bit! Not as much as I draw TWEWY and Pokemon, but I still draw KH every once in a while. My dA is 'Sackninja'- Any other fellow DeviantArtists who also draw KH fanart? ( \*ノ・ω・?)
I draw Kingdom Hearts a bit! Not as much as I draw TWEWY and Pokemon, but I still draw KH every once in a while. My dA is 'Sackninja'- Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV could be at TGS 2014
- Make a KH related word w/ last letter of the previous word
Roxas- Most Hated Kingdom Hearts Character?
- Is the wait for HD 2.5 ReMIX killing you?