Everything posted by Marco Basile
-
What If Riku Was The Main Character Of The Series?
If it wasn't for the Darkness inside his heart, he would have gained the Keyblade instead of Sora. I think Riku wouldn't have been an as good main character of the series as Sora. Why? I don't know, I can't imagine Kingdom Hearts without Sora.
-
I Doubt there will ever be another KH:FM
These DLCs are starting to be annoying... Why can't they make a complete game? I'd prefer SE to take more time making a COMPLETE Kingdom Hearts III than releasing it sooner and then releasing an expensive DLC.
-
The Keyblade (My thoughts)
Some of them seems to fit well in your theory, but some keyblades don't (for example, I don't think that Kingdom Key holds Sora's personality.) But I can't say this for sure.
-
Favorite Kingdom Hearts Cover Art
My favourite one will always be the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + cover. Awesomeness.
-
Am I the Only One Who'd Love to See Something Stupid Like This?
I would like that, a mind-blowing content.
- PLOT TWIST
-
Top 3 Kingdom Hearts characters?
1) Sora2) Roxas3) Aqua
-
the reason why tidus & wakka didn't appear after kingdom hearts
Oh gosh no.
-
Is mysterious tower sleeping?
The Name's "Country of Musketeers"
-
Best keyblade weilder?
Roxas, the first Double-wielder.
-
Unpopular KH opinions
Finally, I'd say.
-
Who Would Make Great or Terrible Boyfriends (or Girlfriends) from KH?
Good: SoraBad: Xehanort.
-
What if Xehanort... (a random idea I had)
DAT PLOT TWIST.
- Is a kingdom hearts 3 bundle for the ps4 and xbox 1 possible?
-
Why I think star wars and marvel would be fine
I'm not totally against this idea, just: How do they fit in KH?
- GRAPHICALLY, will KH3 look exactly like THIS, will it look better, or worse?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 is #5 on most anticipated games
- New Outfits in KH3
- Should Donald and Goofy have a keyblade in kingdom hearts 3?
-
How should KH3 begin?
Such an amazing idea!
-
Who is most likely to fall in the Keyblade War out of the Guardians of Light?
Sora, and he will be saved by Ventus.
-
Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden will it be under Construction?
Citizens of Radiant Garden will probably restore its original form (even though I don't know if all of them still remember HOW Radiant Garden was years ago.)
-
remember all those people who complained about too many spinoffs
If there wasn't all those "spin-offs", KHIII would have never existed.
-
The Jungle Book world
Jungle Book had to appear in BbS, but for unknown reason they deleted it (you can still entering some parts of the world using cheat in the JAP version of BbS). I think having this world in KHIII would be a nice idea, I loved the film when I was a child
- Was Mickey looking for Aqua in KH1?