Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marco Basile

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marco Basile

  1. If it wasn't for the Darkness inside his heart, he would have gained the Keyblade instead of Sora. I think Riku wouldn't have been an as good main character of the series as Sora. Why? I don't know, I can't imagine Kingdom Hearts without Sora.
  2. These DLCs are starting to be annoying... Why can't they make a complete game? I'd prefer SE to take more time making a COMPLETE Kingdom Hearts III than releasing it sooner and then releasing an expensive DLC.
  3. Some of them seems to fit well in your theory, but some keyblades don't (for example, I don't think that Kingdom Key holds Sora's personality.) But I can't say this for sure.
  4. My favourite one will always be the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + cover. Awesomeness.
  5. Marco Basile replied to Ceriraye's topic Random
    Man, I would have never expected such a plot twist...
  6. Roxas, the first Double-wielder.
  7. I don't think they will, KH has never had bundles for "home-console".
  8. I'm not totally against this idea, just: How do they fit in KH?
  9. Guess it will be better. But not so much, graphic in KH is not that important since they focus more on the "Disney" style.
  10. I would have expected it to be at least ath the 3rd place.
  11. A new outfit would be perfect.
  12. GOD NO. There are too much keyblade now, Lea is fine. But Donald and Goofy, no please...
  13. Citizens of Radiant Garden will probably restore its original form (even though I don't know if all of them still remember HOW Radiant Garden was years ago.)
  14. If there wasn't all those "spin-offs", KHIII would have never existed.
  15. Jungle Book had to appear in BbS, but for unknown reason they deleted it (you can still entering some parts of the world using cheat in the JAP version of BbS). I think having this world in KHIII would be a nice idea, I loved the film when I was a child
  16. Back in the events of KHI, Mickey didn't know yet the location of Aqua.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top