Everything posted by BadgerB
- What games do you hope appear on Sony's E3 press conference?
- DLC in KH3
-
Who is the most likely character from Final Fantasy to be introduced to the KH universe in KHIII
I would be surprised if Nomura does not include Noctis in the game, considering he created the character. The whole friendship/bonds theme of FFXV shown so far could fit in with Kingdom Hearts. If Lightning appears in the game, then I think you would find her in the Mount Olympus world with the Gods.
- Keyblade Evolutions For Kingdom Hearts III?
- A Kingdom Hearts 3 collector's edition will happen, but what will it have and how much will it be?
- Which video game genre do you enjoy the most?
-
Do you want Multiple Playable Characters in Kingdom Hearts 3? If so reasons please..
I like being able to play as different characters, but only in BBS and DDD. I think the numbered games should stick with just Sora, while having other characters appear as party members, we had Riku for 2 in twtnw. I like the idea of fighting against the 13 darknesses while partnering with another keyblade wielder, eg. Lea when fighting Isa.
-
What World or Worlds do you want to return in Kingdom Hearts 3?
PotC, solely for a Davy Jones storyline. Davy Jones fits in with the heart theme of KH and the Kraken would be a good boss fight as well. Nightmare before Christmas world, lots of holidays you can visit by going through the trees. Tarzans world
- Zootopia in Kingdom Hearts 3
- How would you take a Kingdom Hearts 3 delay?
- What would ruin KH3 for you?
-
Why I think 20 worlds is silly.
KH2 had 15 worlds, so my guess is about 18 worlds. There's going to be more new worlds than old ones as far as I know.
- Summons That I Want For Kingdom Hearts III
- What do you expect to happen at E3 concerning Kingdom Hearts?
-
What are you most afraid of in Kingdom Hearts III?
The AI mechanics for party members, which was limited in Kh1 and 2, I hope they can improve the gambits/customization.
- Open World Gummi Ship Space?
- How many games are you planning to purchase this year? (List games below)
- If you could ask Tetsuya Nomura anything regarding the development of Kingdom Hearts 3, what would you ask?
-
The Return of Marluxia theory
All of the Organisation XIII member's somebodies will return in KH3, some of them are obviously vessels for Xehanort.
-
KH3/FF7 Character Appearences Prediction
Sephiroth definitely has to reappear for the 3rd fight, Cloud could return as well and we might see what happened after they left in KH2. I hope they do the designs based on the remake versions for any FF7 characters. I would be surprised if Noctis doesn't appear in the game considering he is Nomura's character. I can see Lightning appearing in Mount Olympus world with Zeus and the other gods, acting as a guardian.
-
Could We See "Port Royal" Again?
I would want it to be a world solely for the Davy Jones and Kraken boss fights, I don't know if you would have fight them together or as two separate bosses for the world though.
- What do you want to see in Kingdom hearts 3 final level/final boss
- Do you think another Final Fantasy character will be introduced in the world of Hercules again?