Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What's your favorite Sora & Kairi moment?

What's your favorite Sora & Kairi moment?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Sora & Kairi moment?

• "You're home" (KH2 ending)
    • Kairi and heartless Sora
    • KH2 reunion
    • Kairi's paopu drawing
    • "I'll come back to you, I promise" (KH1 ending)
    • Sora, Kairi, Roxas and Namine meet
    • Kairi's letter
    • Sora and Kairi drawing as kids
    • "Sora, you lazy bum" (KH1 intro scene)
    • Another moment? Share below!

"Dont ever forget wherever you go, I'm always with you." When she gives Sora her lucky charm in Traverse Town. I always thought that was cute. 

But really there's so many to choose from. Tough to just narrow it down to just one. 

In no particular order: When Roaxas is falling from the clock tower and is talking to her and he says you're that girl he likes.  The cutscene when Ansem the Wise is blowing up and they are getting engulfed by the light you can see Sora going to make sure Kairi doesn't fall over.  Blank points you can just hear it in Soras voice that he doesn't want to leave her behind but he has to. The scene in Traverse Town where Kairi gives Sora her good luck charm.  It's so hard I loved every single scene they had and I really can't wait to see them interact in Kingdom Hearts 3 just to see what it will be and I hope it's adorable and they have a lot more interactions in that game then any other game.

Hmm, it's a really tough pick between their reunion in Kingdom Hearts II and the Paopu Fruit scene at the end of the first Kingdom Hearts, but I'm going to have to go with the latter!  You could just feel the emotion behind Kairi drawing the paopu fruit meant for him, and the tear she sheds...gahhh, it's Sora and Kairi meant to be, I'm telling ya! xD

Hmm, it's a really tough pick between their reunion in Kingdom Hearts II and the Paopu Fruit scene at the end of the first Kingdom Hearts, but I'm going to have to go with the latter!  You could just feel the emotion behind Kairi drawing the paopu fruit meant for him, and the tear she sheds...gahhh, it's Sora and Kairi meant to be, I'm telling ya! xD

I know, right, Master? I love seeing Sora and Kairi together :D.

I have two favorite moments of Sora x Kairi. The one where Kairi was shedding a tear after she saw that picture of Sora giving her a paopu fruit at the end of Kingdom Hearts. And the other one seeing Sora and Kairi's reunion and hugging each other in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Inb4 Yuno who shows up

Anyway my favorite moment is between their reunion in Kingdom Hearts 2 and Sora as a Heartless and that moment in Birth by Sleep secret ending.

But let's not forget that kiss scene in Kingdom Hearts 5 lol

Late again.... Dang it, I should really check the Poll of the Day everyday.

All of them. But the one moment which solidify my support for their relationship (other than personal memories) is when they reunite in KH2. Awww.... whenever I saw them hug each other in subsequent playthroughs, I knew I would do everything for my loved ones.