Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which final boss in the Kingdom Hearts series gave you the most trouble?

Which final boss in the Kingdom Hearts series gave you the most trouble?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which final boss in the Kingdom Hearts series gave you the most trouble?

• Ansem (KH1)
    • Marluxia (CoM)
    • Xemnas (KH2)
    • Riku (358/2)
    • Terranort (BBS)
    • Data-Roxas (Coded)
    • Young Xehanort (DDD)
    • 0.2 Final Boss
    • None of them! Hehehe
    • Another boss? Share below!

I think I had some trouble with Marluxia II and III? Although for II I just needed to change my deck.

For the Ben Diskin fight the only troublesome part the first time around was the part where you need to do the Reality Shift. Had more trouble with Ansem II tbh xD

Can't comment on 0.2 tho

Other than that postgame fights and fights with restrictions are harder than the usual final fights

Ansem in KH1 one was pretty hard when I played KH1 for the first time as a kid...  :/

But as far as recent skill goes Ansem in Re:CoM when playing as Riku gave me the most trouble. I was tired of the game so I skipped 2 worlds without killing any enemies, so I was underlevel, making the fight more challenging that it should be. Still beat im though. xD

Never playing CoM again.  -.-

0.2, because it's just terribly designed. Hard to follow attacks that have weird timing for blocking, a constantly unlocking camera, a second form with virtually unavoidable attacks along with the game's delay for shortcut commands made it such an unbelievably obnoxious fight. I had to fight it like 10 times on Proud mode (original Proud mode, btw, before they nerfed it) and I only seemed to win due to luck. It's painful and disheartening; I really hope the Demon fights don't make in anywhere into KH3.

So I really never had any trouble with those bosses recently (even on critical)

but when I was a kid, I just couldn't defeat Xemnas' last form in KH II. Everytime the part with Riku came I died. My sister had to do the battle for me back then (I was like 6 or 7) xD

It all depends on what lvl and difficulty you are.

I wouldn't say 0.2 I did it with one try. But I was on standard.

I would say the MF on BBS that I even haven't reached yet if secret bosses counts :).

0.2 was terrible!

Did everyone forget that Xemnas in 2.5 had a bug that made him very hard because the reaction command just didn't show up? :(

I'm not sure if it was a bug but I have trained on him and got it too work :).

Edited by KH4Real

Sometimes it does pops up, but for most tests that people have done, it hasn't worked reliably, unfortunately. 

Oh I remember X was for Sora and Triangle for Riku.

The first time only Riku moved for me hehe.

Oh I remember X was for Sora and Triangle for Riku.

The first time only Riku moved for me hehe.

Oh shoot, we're talking about different things hahahaha. :lol:  Im talking about Xemnas' throw move, where you then use the reactions to dodge the "Nobody Vines." In 2.5, there's a glitch where the reaction doesn't pop up

Oh shoot, we're talking about different things hahahaha. :lol:  Im talking about Xemnas' throw move, where you then use the reactions to dodge the "Nobody Vines." In 2.5, there's a glitch where the reaction doesn't pop up

Hm yeah that is possible. I could have had some problems there too.

On the original I had sure no problems with that.

Hm yeah that is possible. I could have had some problems there too.

On the original I had sure no problems with that.

Yeah, there was no glitch in the original. It happened extremely rarely. But it happens so much in 2.5 that you have to use Session in Lv 1 Critical.

I'm going to say Terranort. Everyone else I didn't have too much trouble with in general but I hate Terranort. He has a ridiculous amount of invincibility and can use Curaga. Overall it isn't too difficult but I remember plenty of times where I just got impatient because the fight can often take forever and then he can just kill you fast if you dont block of have second chance/once more. It's mostly just annoying, I think its similar to 0.2 but 0.2 still isn't nearly as boring and annoying imo

I think that one of the battles that proved to be the most challenging for me was when I fought against Terranort in Birth By Sleep! I can't even begin to count all the times I lost in that battle! The fact that he constantly dodged my attacks and delivered brutal attacks and cured himself made me rage to no end! When I finally beat him, I felt immense satisfaction! Funnily enough, when I battled him on the PS3, I defeated him in one try! xD

The other battle that I can safely say was quite a challenge would be Young Xehanort's, and that's because of the unexpected "Time Stop!" moment that took me aback the first time I fought him! I panicked very much! xD

I'll say Marluxia Final form in CoM. (the gameboy version)

I remembered that when I was fighting him, I have absolutely no idea how to beat him. No matter how much I try, I can't hit him. :/ I remembered I ragequited so many times. Lol xD That was before one of my brothers got me Re:CoM.

I think I had some trouble with Marluxia II and III? Although for II I just needed to change my deck.

For the Ben Diskin fight the only troublesome part the first time around was the part where you need to do the Reality Shift. Had more trouble with Ansem II tbh xD

Can't comment on 0.2 tho

Other than that postgame fights and fights with restrictions are harder than the usual final fights

Well, a big part of COM is adjusting your deck to the boss, kinda like side-decking hahahahahaha

But yeah, Marluxia.

I'm going to say Terranort. Everyone else I didn't have too much trouble with in general but I hate Terranort. He has a ridiculous amount of invincibility and can use Curaga. Overall it isn't too difficult but I remember plenty of times where I just got impatient because the fight can often take forever and then he can just kill you fast if you dont block of have second chance/once more. It's mostly just annoying, I think its similar to 0.2 but 0.2 still isn't nearly as boring and annoying imo

The fight with Terranort overall has some stupid design decisions Cuz he for the most part counters everything that isn't a shotlock or you countering him so all my battles against Terranort were just:Counter shotlock counter shotlock counter shotlock and heal

Btw I mean the battle against Terranort with Terra,cuz his boss fight with Aqua was really easy all things considered especially in phase 2 where he summons The Guardian

0.2 Final Boss... I was playing on Proud Mode and I died multiple times (that was before they nerfed Proud Mode). But when I was replaying on Critical it was easier, LOL. :D The 2nd phase was terrible. When he was throwing the balls at you and then they were coming from the ground.