Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
hatok

Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Announced

Is Final Fantasy XV gonna become the next FF13 where they milk it to the absolute extreme max for more years to come?

considering in about a year its gotten an anime, movie, dlc stories, a multiplayer expansion, three mobile games...

It's like I'm looking at a fan-made game of FF XV.

Is Final Fantasy XV gonna become the next FF13 where they milk it to the absolute extreme max for more years to come?

Pretty much. I mean it's already gotten a movie, anime episodes, DLC, and some mobile games.Personally, I hate how they are milking this like it's the the best game they made since FF7...which it's not. The game overall was "okayish" but certainly not anything mind blowing.

I assume it's because of the 10 years developpment cycle of the game,it must have been an expensive game to produce,so they have to milk it to make as much profite from it as possible

Final Fantasy XV "Pocket Edition" Android / iOS | GAME OVER SQUARE ENIX ? With English subtitles

Because there is no small profit ...  GAME OVER SQUARE ENIX ?

My video about the new Square Enix policy: http://youtu.be/IM1_YQy4ffw

You can put the subtitles on in english

Edited by StyXboY