Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
keybladeblue6

Will you introduce Kingdom Hearts to your kids?

Oh ho, this is like asking me if I can breathe! The answer is yes! Definitely yes! When I have my children, I'll instruct them in the video game arts, and Kingdom Hearts will be one of the key video game series that I will introduce to them! It's my hope the games will be able to resonate with them the way they have resonated with me! It's something I hope my children will love just as much as I do! :D

Oh ho, this is like asking me if I can breathe! The answer is yes! Definitely yes! When I have my children, I'll instruct them in the video game arts, and Kingdom Hearts will be one of the key video game series that I will introduce to them! It's my hope the games will be able to resonate with them the way they have resonated with me! It's something I hope my children will love just as much as I do! :D

same goes for me. But you have to do it right you have to first show them all the disney movies one after another, say in a weekly movie day. than eventually you start playing with them the Kingdom hearts game, Final fantasy wont be necessary at first since Kingdom hearts is more Disney/ own story focused. I played it when I had not played a single final fantasy game and it still made an enorm impact on me. Though I will have to teach my kids english early on or use the PS2 german version (they did not include the german dub in the 1.5+2.5 versions)

I would share my video game library and hope my child enjoys games that I've loved and cherished, so Kingdom Hearts would be included. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to push KH specifically toward them, though. It really depends on their interests.

Of course I will! If my children ask me wants my favorite video games I will definitely show them all of Kingdom Hearts games. Plus, I want to make it a family thing where I can watch them play the games and I'm just sitting and watching them like an old wise man, who's waiting to give them advice. And if they get confuse on some of the story plot points I will let them come to this website so they can join the KH13 family and understand the series more. Man that would be awesome!  :D

Edited by Movies798

same goes for me. But you have to do it right you have to first show them all the disney movies one after another, say in a weekly movie day. than eventually you start playing with them the Kingdom hearts game, Final fantasy wont be necessary at first since Kingdom hearts is more Disney/ own story focused. I played it when I had not played a single final fantasy game and it still made an enorm impact on me. Though I will have to teach my kids english early on or use the PS2 german version (they did not include the german dub in the 1.5+2.5 versions)

Ah, that's a great way to go about it! That way, the children would have knowledge of the source material before diving into Kingdom Hearts proper! Oh, and that's another thing, I'd ensure to raise my kids on good ol' Disney films! :3