Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What are you most excited to learn about from the KH3 impressions on Friday?

64 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited to learn about from the KH3 impressions on Friday?

• Combat feel and speed
    • The music!
    • World sizes
    • Special skills (links, etc.)
    • The graphics
    • Exploration
    • Difficulty
    • Nothing specific, I'm open to all kinds of info!
    • Something else? Share below!

This poll is intended for pure speculation, please DO NOT discuss fact or anything that may be fact!

Whatever Square-Enix and Disney feels comfortable sharing is nice to me.  After all, if anyone knows how much time and effort goes into making a video game or movie, they do.  I, for one, have had some personal experience in that department, too.

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-97086700-1526177138_thumb.png

Of course everything is fine by me but the thing I'd like to hear most about is the combat. In terms of visuals, world sizes, etc., we already have a good indication and unlike other games, KH has never been prone to promising visuals which won't be present in the final game in at least a similar quality.

I said it on another post before, but the gameplay is something we've only been shown parts of which could have been optimized to not show any issues and it'll be interesting to hear if there are problems like frame drops or input delays and whether the combat is fluent or not, or how the overall gameplay works in terms of active combat and cinematic action ratio.

Another small thing I'd like to know would be how large the subtitles are, if there are some. 0.2 and other PS4 titles like God of War had the problem that the text was really small and barely legible. Most of the dialogue was understandable without the help but during battle or just loud environment, it was sometimes hard to understand what was being said.

Generally, I am of course excited to read about any kind of impression as long as it's somewhat objective. I don't mean to tell someone how excited they should be, but I doubt everything will be utterly perfect (as far as that's possible anyway), so hearing a bit of critcism will be nice too so SE will know what to work on.

I'm not concerned that this site will be mindless screaming or just negativity though, so I'm looking forward to a variety of impressions on different aspects of the game.

The only thing I don't care much about is the difficulty because I feel it is rather subjective and depends on the difficulty setting itself too. Of course it can be compared to other titles, considering 0.2 felt subjectively harder than any other entry on the same difficulty, but overall, it really depends on where people start in the game, how experienced they are with the franchise, etc.

Definitely hyped for how it FEELS. I'm really hoping they nailed the KH2 feel.

I'm most looking forward to the input from Soralam1, Bitzkit, and of course the people here at kh13 :)

Aw, thanks!  :3 I'm very interested to see how this stacks up to KH2 myself, and I've got a list of things to test out while I'm playing. You won't be disappointed!