Sign in to follow this  
The-Gathering

KH3 Worlds You Are Looking Forward To Playing?

The Caribbean and Monstropolis. We've yet to see Big Hero 6, I'm pretty excited for that as well. Not a big fan of Frozen. 

Heck , what am I talking about, every world is gonna be fantastic.

So far, the Worlds I'm looking forward to the most are Olympus, Toy Box, The Caribbean, San Fransokyo, and Kingdom of Corona. I may add more to this list depending on what get's announced next.

Big Hero 6 for sure and the Arendale world to be looks fantastic. I am also very looking forward to the Gummi Ship routes between worlds as well, the scale of them must be so much bigger and better than KH2. 

All of them look amazing so far. I'm mainly interested in Arendelle, The Caribbean, and Olympus. I'm also looking forward to seeing how they hopefully have expanded Twilight Town.

Pretty all of them including the Frozen world. Buy I have to say the worlds I'm really looking forward to play is Toy Box, Twilight Town, and The Caribbean.

I was looking Forward to see and Playing in the Treasure Planet world but we won't be seeing that Until the Next Saga of Kingdom Hearts but that's off topic. So what i am really Looking Forward to is playing in Twilight Town, Toy Box, Monstropolis, San Fransokyo, Kingdom of Corona and The Caribbean

The Caribbean! That trailer made me so hyped!

But i'm really looking forward to see Big Hero 6, after recently seeing the movie it got me so hyped!

From the officially announced worlds? Big Hero Six, Toy Story, and Hercules are probably the ones I most look forward to (again, from the ones officially announced). I'm kinda surprised how excited I am for Hercules.