Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

If I had to guess it’s probably with the Marluxia clone since he’s the only other one that really comes to mind when I think of block not working laughsinnomura

Well, that and one of YX’s whip attacks that I’ve definitely been able to block before but 80% of the time it doesn’t work, but I’ve just learned to dodge some of those tbh

I think there was a lot more unblockable moves in kh2 as well honestly, which once again really doesn’t help its case

Also doesn’t help when it’s hard to tell what can or can’t be blocked when there’s pretty much never a tell for it unless it’s a boss

One thing I'd like to see going forward is that if there are time skips within the narrative of the game, then alter character models if it's a significant chunk of time. In Birth by Sleep the models for Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Eraqus and Master Xehanort are the same in the Four Years Prior flashbacks as they are in the main story. Eraqus and Xehanort, they're older men so four years isn't a big deal. The Wayfinder trio however are teenagers (late teens at youngest for Terra and Aqua if they're not early twenties already) or pre-teens, suggesting Terra and Aqua weren't late bloomers while Ventus was. PSP game I know, so probably not worth doing four years younger sprites for for the three since it's five or ten minutes collectively across all three stories in terms of cutscene length in a game. The game is very economical with NCPs to the point a couple of cutscenes bring attention to a crowd of people who aren't there! Still, it can take you out of the time progression when the main characters don't appear to age at all.