Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you already beaten KH3D's Secret Boss?

Have you already beaten KH3D's Secret Boss?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already beaten KH3D's Secret Boss?

• Yeah, I have! It was pretty easy, in fact.
    • Yes... After trying many times.... It was hard.
    • Not yet.. But I'll soon!
    • Nah.. I haven't, and don't plan to do it anytime soon.
    • Can't answe since I don't have the game.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

i'm to lazy to do it X_X

BTW im waiting for my uncle to beat the game so...i have to wait till he's done so i can play Critical mode and Proud mode then beat the fat pete wanna be boss =D

YES but he was so hard, it took me forever. I beat him with both Sora and Riku after I grinded a little bit, but even then it was pretty difficult. Ok well sure I went to fight him right after I beat the game (level 40-45ish I think, might've been lower....lololol) and only grinded to about 50ish, so I might've been a little low level, but still he was crazy hard. I hate that little electric mode of his. And that freaking butt bounce thing that screws over your commands?? God bless flowmotion....

Yes and OMG it was hard and easy both at the same time. at times all you had to do was block and attack but with his friggin electric trick it got hard!! You oversized PETE! nearly killed me the first time.

Riku took only 2 tries, but Sora took forever! I would have won the last time I fought him since I finally had a strategy down, then he went and got glitched while he was jumping and just froze. So my victory seemed fake since I just attacked his frozen body! :P

I barely finished Traverse Town in Sora's mode, so I don't think I will be seeing KH3D's secret boss for a while. :P I have been so busy with college that I haven't had much time to play.

I barely finished Traverse Town in Sora's mode, so I don't think I will be seeing KH3D's secret boss for a while. :P I have been so busy with college that I haven't had much time to play.

Agh! I know right! College can be a gamer's downfall... :(

I beat it first with Riku at level 50 using the Unbound. Reason why I chose Riku was because I could ditch Sora after the Xemnas battle and not worry about dropping.

I beat it with Sora a few days later. Level 60, also using the Unbound.

tutti frutti. Actually, someone I knew kind of ruined it for me, though since then I haven't really been able to do so with school and other important stuff. Before Japan got theirs released, dude thought Pete would be a great secret boss, in a joking matter. And for those who know who the secret boss is, like myself, I'm sure you know where it went from there.

Proud:

Riku: 47 (8 tries)

Sora: 54 (probably more than 20 tries)

Critical:

Riku: 42 (1 try)

Sora: 45 (5 tries)

I was way more prepared on Critical, but still had a hard time with Sora.

Currently trying to finish the game for Level 1 Critical. I'll probably just get owned by Julius if I ever get there lol.