Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kenishabingotiger

KHDays Is Roxas in love with Xion?

Is Roxas in love with Xion  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Is Roxas in love with Xion

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Does Roxas love Xion even if he doenst have a heart? Cause his is crying and all that, and she just disappeared he shed a tear. But before she go into Roxas she said I have to give Sora his memories back. she didnt want to go but it was best for everyone(so i thought). But it tears Roxas apart and he fights Riku but before Riku is defeat Xion says stop him Riku in his head.

so is that love for Roxas and Xion.[attachment=266][attachment=266][attachment=266]

I belive Roxas loves Xion, he is just not IN love with her. She is pretty much just a friend to him. Nothing more nothing less. If he could love, being a nobody he cant, it would be for Namine

I believe Roxas loves Xion and vice versa. Though the other nobodies, Axel is debateable, don't really have a heart. Yet Roxas heart is still part of Sora's since it was mentioned that nobodies are only half a person, and Sora existed during the same period as Roxas. This is the same with Namine and Kairi. I also believe that Xion in some aspect loves Roxas since her memories are from Sora and making her a part of Sora.

1. nobodys are beings with no heart but act as if they do ( Org.XIII) They tell you that almost right after you become Sora in KH 2

2. Roxas is most likely loves Xion in the sense that he feels she completes him LITTERALLY

But #2 is just speculation.

Does Roxas love Xion even if he doenst have a heart? Cause his is crying and all that, and she just disappeared he shed a tear.

Xion is a dear friend of Roxas'. It is completely natural to cry at the loss of a friend. Would you not cry if your dearest friend died in your arms? Or must you be in love with them to cry for them upon their death? There are many forms of love, and friendship definitely falls under that category.

I hope they do, but no they don't, sadly, not.

Agree with the answer lies above me. KH (and many other anime) likes to explain every deepest thing with "friendship" (that's why we're so familiar with word "tomodachi") while letting us speculate. You may also find that dear friendship often as strong as love relationship.

Besides, Roxas has heart because Sora's still alive and so does Xion because she's not nobody (sora's replica--riku's replica has heart so I think Xion has, too). But well, they use them to feel dear friendship.

Not to sound like a fangirl, but... =*3 -is a RokuShion supporter-

Hmm, why would Roxas love Xion? ... Well, ever hear the saying "No one understands you better than you"? Well, who wouldn't love someone who completely understands them? That's my reason, I guess. ^^'

Ehm-Ehm, once again, just for reminder Onomichi, that Roxas HAS HEART because his somebody is still alive and Xion HAS HEART because she's not really a nobody, she's a replica (due to com, replica has heart)

Ehm-Ehm, once again, just for reminder Onomichi, that Roxas HAS HEART because his somebody is still alive and Xion HAS HEART because she's not really a nobody, she's a replica (due to com, replica has heart)

[align=center]Ahem. Just a reminder, Roxas does NOT have a heart, for his "heart" is Sora's heart, and Sora's heart is inside Sora, where it belongs. However, because Sora is still "alive," as you put it, Roxas can feel his connection to Sora, and thus his "heart," giving him a more real sense of emotions to the extent where he can freely exhibit emotional behavior.

Xion, assuming she was made exactly like Repliku, DOES have a heart, though she has no memories of emotions, thus giving her a Nobody-like personality. Obviously, as Sora's leaked memories make their way inside her, emotions start to surface, though this confused Xion as she has never "felt" before.[/align]

Roxas dosen't love her if he had you wouldn't fight her 358/2 days but in one of the secret reports it dose say that Xion loved Roxas and Axel but they could never love her back they were just best friends

Uhhhhhh...yeah sure...he likes her. Love perhaps, but he only feels his emotions but really senses them. Thats why he cried after killing her and not had just not killed her at all. Am I confusing anyone? I've surely confused myself.

Well, I find it okay if you don't analyze it too deep. Once those incest/selfcest ideas start flowing into your head, things tend to get a bit awkward. It's kinda weird just how casually they're implying these things.

"Oh, it's perfectly fine to be in love with a girl who happens to be a boy who happens to be a replica of yourself created from a boy's memories of a girl he likes, and later also takes more memories from that boy, his best friend, and yourself."

Roxas/Xion has some good potential. One thing I noticed playing through Days is that Roxas and Xion, if they were intended to be romantic interests to each other, were done really well. They had a ton of interaction with each other that really helped to develop their relationship with one another. Unfortunately, Days turned Roxas into a Xion fanboy, which kind of ruined it, making it feel too one-sided. But then again, the game revolved around Xion >.<