Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Churro

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX now released! Post all videos & livestreams here

I'm more interested in watching the gameplay than the Days cutscenes. I want to see how much the battle mechanics and textures were changed. 

That's awesome. I refuse to watch anything like that before I get the game myself though. I'd rather not ruin it.

Ruin what? Haven't you played the games already?

Can't watch now, on my phone at the mo'. Did they include the manga/novel scene where Xemnas and Saix try to complete Xion's reprogramming and she breaks out? (should be day 356 or thereabouts)

To protect the content generated by Twitch and Justin.tv users, you now need to verify your identity to ensure you are only downloading content you own.

<_<  Seriously? It's out in public already! What the hell are you trying to accomplish?!

OMGGGG I'M SO HAPPY. 

i can finally watch the days cutscenes!! and wiht my very impaired japanese skills i vaguely understand it.

but one question. when do you guys expect an english subbed one of all the cutscenes to be done?

Eeeeee~! So excited to play for myself ^^

Also, it's interesting how they have the camera option in the beginning, though I think past games have had it too.  There's an auto mode where the camera will move for you and a manual mode that you use the right stick to move (thank god).  I'll have to play around with that and see which I like best.  I'm sure the camera won't be nearly as annoying as the original xD