Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King.Mickey

Oswald The Lucky Rabbit in KH 3.

I think it would be better to hold off until KH4, or at least tease him at the end of the game somehow.  Then Oswald can have his own role in the next saga.

he is either one of the thirteen darknesses or one of the seven lights!!!

I'd rather they not get into this with Oswald. I like Oswald's character but it would be a pretty big WTF moment to have him appear out of noware and suddenly have a huge crucial role in the conclusion of the series.

I'm fine with them using oswald for a subplot or something(I also demand a Max subplot!) but he shouldn't be given a major role right away.

I would normally be like, yesyesyesyesyesyes a thousand times yes but I think they should wait until the next saga to introduce him so he can have a far bigger role. Oswald is too awesome for them to give just a tiny part to him.

I fail to see how Oswald would be one of the thirteen darknesses, or even as a light. For one, as other have said before me, it would be too random for him to suddenly appear after no hints whatsoever in the past. And secondly (with the darkness thing); I don't know about anyone else, but all of the members shown at the end of 3D were definitely not small in size like Mickey.

Sure, put him in the next saga, it would be great. Now, however, when there are already so many unanswered questions that will supposedly wrap up in KH3, Oswald would only raise more and seem forced.

I fail to see how Oswald would be one of the thirteen darknesses, or even as a light. For one, as other have said before me, it would be too random for him to suddenly appear after no hints whatsoever in the past. And secondly (with the darkness thing); I don't know about anyone else, but all of the members shown at the end of 3D were definitely not small in size like Mickey.

Sure, put him in the next saga, it would be great. Now, however, when there are already so many unanswered questions that will supposedly wrap up in KH3, Oswald would only raise more and seem forced.

I do not think that Oswald deserves a place in the series as important as a Guardian of Light or a Seeker of Darkness due to the complete lack of foreshadowing anywhere in the series. Perhaps an Epic Mickey-based world, and nothing more.

He is a huge part of Disney, him being the first official character ever created and all.

Wrong answer. Peg Leg Pete was the first official character created by Walt Disney, as a villain for Alice in his first Alice shorts. Oswald came after, and then came Mickey Mouse.

But back on topic, it would be nice to see Oswald appear, as long as they deal with him and his past in a good and respectable fashion.

Wrong answer. Peg Leg Pete was the first official character created by Walt Disney, as a villain for Alice in his first Alice shorts. Oswald came after, and then came Mickey Mouse.

But back on topic, it would be nice to see Oswald appear, as long as they deal with him and his past in a good and respectable fashion.

That was a different Pete, though. The current Pete is a cat; the old Pete was a giant rat.