Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SoraKH

Pocahontas and KHIII

Yes! Pocahontas and Lilo & Stitch world would be awesome! The only worlds I wouldn't like are "Star Wars" and "Marvel" ones. I only think that those worlds doesn't fit very well with the game...

I've been wanting a Pocahontas world since KHII and this music just fits so perfectly.  :D I've also wanted The Black Cauldron and Treasure Planet worlds but that's beside the point.

Oh! And this person did nice job overlaying the battle sounds.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I've been wanting a Pocahontas world since KHII and this music just fits so perfectly.  :D I've also wanted The Black Cauldron and Treasure Planet worlds but that's besides the point.

Oh! And nice job overlaying the battle sounds.

oh noo ;p i didn't creat the video. Its not mine ;D

But yeahh i would love to see the black cauldron!

Yes! Pocahontas and Lilo & Stitch world would be awesome! The only worlds I wouldn't like are "Star Wars" and "Marvel" ones. I only think that those worlds doesn't fit very well with the game...

Alright, can we just say it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if we had Lightsaber Keyblades? I mean, cmon. :3

Well they did have the spaceship from Lilo and Stitch in BBS but it would be cool if Sora could go to the actual world and meet Lilo. I want to see him hula dance! Or surf!  :D

The Black Cauldron first.

THIIIIIIS THIS THIS THIS. I will be fcking dead inside if this world isn't in 3. By far, this is the world I've ALWAYS wanted more than anything. I'm glad they haven't put it in yet because it'd be absolutely AMAZING in PS4 graphics. If Pocahontas makes it in and The Black Cauldron doesn't....That would PISS me off.

I've been wanting a Pocahontas world since KHII and this music just fits so perfectly.  :D I've also wanted The Black Cauldron and Treasure Planet worlds but that's beside the point.

Oh! And this person did nice job overlaying the battle sounds.

I'd love to see Pochahontas and Treasure Planet worlds too. PLEASE Square-Enix, PLEASE!

Pocahontas world would be really great, it's one of mt favorite disney movies and all and I think the world could be really beautiful. And this music just should be there, it's so beautiful! D :

Well they did have the spaceship from Lilo and Stitch in BBS but it would be cool if Sora could go to the actual world and meet Lilo. I want to see him hula dance! Or surf!  :D

I think it would be cool too, and actually especially because the spaceship was in BBS (well, I haven't even seen the movie, so I wouldn't want it because of it). I just would love it if Sora went there and Stitch remembered Ven, Terra and Aqua or something, I'd like the world to have something to do with them

Pocahontas world would be really great, it's one of mt favorite disney movies and all and I think the world could be really beautiful. And this music just should be there, it's so beautiful! D :

I think it would be cool too, and actually especially because the spaceship was in BBS (well, I haven't even seen the movie, so I wouldn't want it because of it). I just would love it if Sora went there and Stitch remembered Ven, Terra and Aqua or something, I'd like the world to have something to do with them

The only problem of course is the fact that there would be a 12 year gap between Stitch's appearence in BBS and KH3 but then again Nomura doesn't seem to follow the laws of time very strictly anyway. Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora, for example, look the same in BBS as they do in KH1 so it's possible that Lilo and Stitch could appear in KH3 looking the same age as well and it could be explained away by saying that time moves differently between worlds. It would be really cute if in KH3 we see Stitch carrying another handmade wayfinder like the one that was destroyed in BBS. It would show how Ven, Terra and Aqua's influence is still affecting the people (and creatures) that they met all those years ago. 

Alright, can we just say it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if we had Lightsaber Keyblades? I mean, cmon. :3

I don't saying it wouldn't be awesome, but kh always had original disney and square enix characters. 

The only problem of course is the fact that there would be a 12 year gap between Stitch's appearence in BBS and KH3 but then again Nomura doesn't seem to follow the laws of time very strictly anyway. Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora, for example, look the same in BBS as they do in KH1 so it's possible that Lilo and Stitch could appear in KH3 looking the same age as well and it could be explained away by saying that time moves differently between worlds. It would be really cute if in KH3 we see Stitch carrying another handmade wayfinder like the one that was destroyed in BBS. It would show how Ven, Terra and Aqua's influence is still affecting the people (and creatures) that they met all those years ago. 

PLEASE! :P In kingdom hearts the only one that ages is Sora, Riku and Kairi :D

It would be really cute if in KH3 we see Stitch carrying another handmade wayfinder like the one that was destroyed in BBS. It would show how Ven, Terra and Aqua's influence is still affecting the people (and creatures) that they met all those years ago. 

I so want that! But yeah, you're right about the time gap and it could be problematic (and actually would be nice if they paid a bit more attention to time going forward, especially Dewey, Louie and Huey looking the same in BBS and other games does not seem natural to me but I'm sure they can't change Disney characters much) but I don't think it would mean it couldn't happen anyway either.

PLEASE! :P In kingdom hearts the only one that ages is Sora, Riku and Kairi :D

Plus Naminé, Xehanort and the Final Fantasy characters. But yeah I wish the aging was consistent across ALL the characters. Huey, Dewey and Louie have looked like children for over 10 years!

Plus Naminé, Xehanort and the Final Fantasy characters. But yeah I wish the aging was consistent across ALL the characters. Huey, Dewey and Louie have looked like children for over 10 years!

hahahah yeaahh ;p

Just finished watching Pocahontas for the first time in 15 years since I forgot almost everything. I'd love it to be included...The songs were amazing.

Edited by <King Mickey>