Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Captain Arrowguns

Music What is your least favorite Disney song?

There are plenty of Disney songs around nowadays, and let's be honest, not all of them are very good. So wich one is your least favorite? This is mine:

Seriously, it doesn't get much cornier than that. Of course that's just my own opinion.

Edited by Xigboss

There are plenty of Disney songs around nowadays, and let's be honest, not all of them are very good. So wich one is your least favorite? This is mine:

Seriously, it doesn't get much cornier than that. Of course that's just my own opinion.

THAT'S TRHE BEST SONG EVER

But my least favorite would probably have to be....

Any of the other songs from that movie (except for Go the Distance)

Can you feel the Love Tonight from the Lion King.  It's never been a big deal or even memorable to me (I forgot about it until I was making a playlist of Disney Songs)

I like I won't say I'm in love, every one should belt it out when they won't admit to a crush. Fact

If I haaaad to pick a least favorite Disney Song...after a few minutes of consideration, I believe my least favorite is...I can't remember the name but it was in Hunchback II. *goes off to make a Favorite Villain Song thread*

If I haaaad to pick a least favorite Disney Song...after a few minutes of consideration, I believe my least favorite is...I can't remember the name but it was in Hunchback II. *goes off to make a Favorite Villain Song thread*

There was a Hercules... 2!?

At first I didn't see the "II" And I was freaking out like "HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE HELLFIRE!"

But I do think the Huncback 2 was awful "It's beautiful on the inside"

same with other sequels

and speaking of villains and Disney sequels there was one in The Little Mermaid 2 that Morganna sang and it was so bad they took it out the movie. It's in the extras section x3

There was a Hercules... 2!?

I assume you meant Hunchback 2 owo

and yes there is

I'm pretty sure it's on Netflix now. (the original Hunchback is too)

I assume you meant Hunchback 2 owo

and yes there is

I'm pretty sure it's on Netflix now. (the original Hunchback is too)

*facepalm* I didn't see that. Somehow misread it as Hercules. Ups. Thanks for clearing things up :)

Edited by JTD95