Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TraverseLight

Kingdom Hearts Games 2013-2016

2013: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX for PS3

2014: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX for PS3 (maybe PS4)

2015: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD for PS3/4 (full game remade- they already have about 3 hours of HD cutscenes; Mission Mode could be online multiplayer)

2016: Kingdom Hearts III for PS4

Main title games take a while to make (and are worth it in the long run) and if III is still in its beginning stages with Nomura working on FFXV odds are a 2015 release may be too early, unless it's released towards the end of that year.

2013: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX for PS32014: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX for PS3 (maybe PS4)2015: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD for PS3/4 (full game remade- they already have about 3 hours of HD cutscenes; Mission Mode could be online multiplayer)2016: Kingdom Hearts III for PS4Main title games take a while to make (and are worth it in the long run) and if III is still in its beginning stages with Nomura working on FFXV odds are a 2015 release may be too early, unless it's released towards the end of that year.

Don't bother

They won't remake 3582 Days to a full HD game

What's the point of converting the game into cutscenes just to make it a full game 2 years later???? No one will buy it three times dude

2015 is probably when KH3 might get released at the end of that year

2016 is probably when they start making a sub series again or move on to KH4

However,I hope that the 2.5 HD Remix will be on multiple consoles so the can introduced some Xbox players to what they've missed

You really think 358/2 Days is worthy enough to be remade and put on store shelves by itself after being in 1.5? It'd make more sense to remake KH3D if KH3 comes out the year after that.

2013: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX for PS32014: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX for PS3 (maybe PS4)2015: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD for PS3/4 (full game remade- they already have about 3 hours of HD cutscenes; Mission Mode could be online multiplayer)2016: Kingdom Hearts III for PS4Main title games take a while to make (and are worth it in the long run) and if III is still in its beginning stages with Nomura working on FFXV odds are a 2015 release may be too early, unless it's released towards the end of that year.

I WANT IT NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!  :  :  :

Why can't Kingdom Hearts 3 come in 2015? To me, it doesn't really make sense to bring Re:KH3D as a HD remaster or especially as a remake or even 358/2 days as a remake like some people are mentioning.

I think this should be it:

2013 - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX

2014 - Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

2015 - Kingdom Hearts III

Edited by AaySquare

Why can't Kingdom Hearts 3 come in 2015? To me, it doesn't really make sense to bring Re:KH3D as a HD remaster or especially as a remake or even 358/2 days as a remake like some people are mentioning. I think this should be it:2013 - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX2014 - Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX2015 - Kingdom Hearts III

We still have to cross our fingers that 2.5 will be revealed at TGS. But you're right about 2,5 in 2014

I have a new list:

2013: 1.5

2014: 2.5 and 0.5

2015: Re:DDD for PS4, re:358/2 days or KH theatrhythm for 3DS

2016: KH3

About DDD Ithey might remake it to cartoon forms. I can see this happening.

Edited by KH4Real