Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you ever posted a game review made by you on the internet?

Have you ever posted a game review made by you on the internet?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever posted a game review made by you on the internet?

• Yeah! Many times, actually.
    • Yup. But it's not something I do often.
    • Nope. But I would like to do so.
    • Nah... Those things don't interest me.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

A couple times on GameStop. Off the top of my head, one for Infamous and one for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles collector's edition.

Yup, I posted a KH3D review on this site quite some time ago for a contest. :3

I think I may have posted a review to IGN's community review section once, I remember starting to write one for it, but I don't remember if I ever actually posted it. That was like, 5 years ago. X_X (Dang... 5 years...)

I never have but I've been working a review for Twilight Princess. I've never done reviews mainly because I've never made anything sound professional before. For me, a review has to be done professionally.

I've posted like 2 review recommendations things on Steam if that counts? But even so they are only visible to my friends on there. I don't really write reviews to be honest.

No, I don't think I should, because I would probably be super biased since I'm only going to play games I like. Haha

Edited by roxion

Oh yes, I love to make game reviews, and I mostly post them here on this site! ^^  I remember a time when I reviewed all seven Kingdom Hearts games, and I also recall reviewing The Last Of Us and Tales Of Xillia, and if I'm not mistaken, I also made a review of the Uncharted series!  If I haven't, then I'll get to doing so soon.  Anyways, my point is that I love sharing my opinions on games that I really like with others, so that those who haven't played the games I've played can read what I think of said games. :3