Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ceriraye

What are you scared of happening?

We all are scared of something happening in kh. The story, the gameplay, or plain out series. What do you not want to happen or just plain scared of happening in kingdom hearts?

Me myself, I'm scared of kh getting a naruto ending. Like everyone is happy and married with lots of babies and ruined development

It ends without a solid ending, like it ends but there are still questions that still needs to be answered.

And I'm sure there's more I have but these are the ones that came to mind. But so

Your fears and unwants and stuff. Do you have any? What are they? And I know that the series is a long way from ending but hey, why not make a thread about it anyway.

Man, with all of you going on about the romance I'm scared it'll turn into a soup opera.  It's about <3FRIENDSHIP <3  

I worry that there will be no losses or sadness at the end.  Not everything can go perfectly right so I hope there is a sense that there was sacrifice put into beating Xehanort.

And then I worry about the ending not making sense.  Just look how KH3D ended.  That was a lot of things to wrap your head around.  I hope that 10 million more complexities aren't added to the plot because we have enough already.

I hope the game doesn't go the way everyone expects it to be. For instance, everyone predicts that all the lights and darknesses clash against one and another, and no matter the result, Xehanort will be defeated in his ultimate form. I hope that doesn't happen because that means we knew beforehand how the game's going to end. I hope the writer realize this and come up with something more unique that denies all of our theories.

MX being the final boss; too predictable and burned-out.

Who/what I hope is the FB: some Light-based extremist/entity wanting to use KH to undo all of MX's damage, but going too far in the opposite direction.

Edited by Alan Smithee

Who/what I hope is the FB: some Light-based extremist/entity wanting to use KH to undo all of MX's damage, but going too far in the opposite direction.

I'd bet a million dollars that's going to be the plot for the next saga after they beat MX.

Everyone is afraid about there potentially being no romance: I'm afraid Nomura will shove it in the plot and pull it off horribly.

I'm also beginning to worry that they'll screw up with this one. Square hasn't had the best record lately.

Im scared well be stuck playing only as sora in kh3. A game this big, we need multiple playable characters like in bbs or ddd. We need multiple viewpoints. seeing everything from just soras perspective WONT CUT IT!

That it won't be conclusive.

EDIT: Also that the English dub will be as bad as Re:coded. BBS and 3D weren't spectacular either, but Re:coded....HOOOOOOOOO boy..... : |

Edited by Ryusuke

I'd bet a million dollars that's going to be the plot for the next saga after they beat MX.

They may as well start getting the ball rolling in KH3.

Would give us a breath of fresh air from Baldke Aizen.