Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I’m not sure how many people have noticed, but Sora’s iconic Crown Necklace is fairly smaller and shorter than it was in previous titles while he is wearing his new outfit. Normally, the crown reaches his chest ,and it does in fact still do while he’s in his KH2 outfit, but with his new outfit it almost hugs his neck. Since I’m used to the longer chain, it’s a bit weird seeing the necklace be as short as it is now. If we apply some logic (Ha, funny. It’s funny because I said to use logic while talking about KH), it makes sense for the necklace to be decreased in size as it could get in the way due to all of his new mobility-based abilities. What are your thoughts about the smaller necklace change? Could it have just been an over-sight by the designers?

Regular Necklace

Posted Image

Shorter Necklace

Posted Image

Maybe he made it shorter so he wouldn't confuse his heart with the necklace when it came to the doer to the light. Seriously, I don't think I'm the only one that thought Riku was pointing at his necklace at first in the KH2 epilogue. xD

Peace!

Maybe because he grew up while the necklace stayed the same?Ya know, actual logic?

Nomura has stated that Sora has the same model with both outfits, so there isn't any growth going by that. It also wouldn't make sense for Sora to have a random growth spurt that makes him tall enough to reduce the size of the necklace in the same game, unless Mount Olympus is played prior to the events of KH3 which is extremely unlikely.