Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

New Final Fantasy VII Remake Playstation Experience Gameplay Trailer

"OHMYGOSH!!!!! FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE LOOKS SOOOO COMPLETE AND POLISHED!!!!! IT'S DEFINITELY COMING OUT EARLY NEXT YEAR!!!!", is what very silly people will unfortunately say.I really hope Nomura didn't come all the way to California just to say one thing on stage. I hope he comes back on stage for KH3!!!!

Apparently Nomura wasn't able to completely let go of FFXV. Very surprised that we had gameplay footage though.

Same. I'm actually very surprised to see that SE would show there gameplay this early on considering their track record with their game developement.

Same. I'm actually very surprised to see that SE would show there gameplay this early on considering their track record with their game developement.

Makes me think this isn't going to be very big. Infact, what if it ends up being quite linear?

Gameplay looks like the same as Final Fantasy XV. xD

Yeah. And tbh this game might be a bit underwhelming for me because it feels too similiar to Final fantasy XV in terms of gameplay. Also why the heck did they give Barret sunglasses and a more calm & collected personality??

Makes me think this isn't going to be very big. Infact, what if it ends up being quite linear?

The game honestly doesn't look like it'll be that big considering the looks of the gameplay. But hey, that might be a good thing with SE since they like to take FOREVER with making their games.

Edited by Tails

(sarcasm)

I played the original and this is trash.....Nah! just a joke xD

The game looks great, and while turn based is a favorite of mine, the ramake of FF VII looks good with this new gameplay. Voice acting is good too!

Too bad we didn't get a glimpse of Mother or Shinra's prodigal son, Sephirot, but we saw Jessie Biggs and Wedge.

Edited by Elrandir

WOW its coming along nicely. Graphics are looking great, voices are amazing, and combat system looks like a mix of FFXV and KH. So much HYPE. Im so ready for this game. not really bothered that they switched to ARPG; i played the original in the 90's and i honestly think switching it to ARPG is a good thing

I think that this game is actually going to be more streamlined than we initially thought as it appears that they are pretty much just building upon the foundation of FFXV.  It may be that way though so Square can push the game out faster to meet a deadline with Sony.

That HUD has me really curious about the gameplay. The ATB-ish bar seems to fill up when they attack, or something to that effect. And the limit bar is still there. On top of that, the entire HUD strikes me as exactly what the game would theoretically look like if it *did* have the exact same battle system as the original. I'm just kinda wondering if this is actually as different as everyone's making it seem. 

Edited by Jim

Me too! I'm really excited about this! Unfortunately there's gonna be those people who are gonna disown it because it's "Not Turn Based."

Unfortunately, that's me :(

I'm not saying it's going to be bad, actually, it can be very good, but I would honestly prefer to see a bit more before getting any reaction (may it be hype or dissapointment).

From what I've just seen it looks quite similar to Crisis Core (although many have said that it looks like FFXV, but I haven't seen all of the trailers, so I prefer not to mention it), which is alright, but CC wasn't as good as the original in my opinion.

Let's see how it turns out...

I don't mind the change from turn based, but I'm really hoping that we get to still control the other people in our party. If they implemented a system like XII where you can switch which person you're controlling quickly, I think it'd be fine.

I don't mind the change from turn based, but I'm really hoping that we get to still control the other people in our party. If they implemented a system like XII where you can switch which person you're controlling quickly, I think it'd be fine.

Well the trailer did show what appeared to be Barret Gameplay.