Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Have you watched a movie just because it was in Kingdom Hearts?

Have you watched a movie just because it was in Kingdom Hearts?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Have you watched a movie just because it was in Kingdom Hearts?

• Yes, and it turned out to be one of my favorites!
    • Yes, it was a pretty good movie.
    • Not yet, but I plan to do that soon.
    • No, I've already seen every movie in the games.
    • No, being in Kingdom Hearts isn't enough of a reason to watch a movie.
    • Anothe opinion? Tell us below!

I watched Frozen because we missed the movie we wanted to see and we didn't have time to wait for the next representation,but also because I knew that there are big chances for Frozen to appear in Kingdom Hearts 3

I went to a library to rent the Tron movie after playing Kingdom Hearts. I'm not gonna lie, I found the movie somewhat boring but intriguing no less. At least now I can appreciate The Grid and Space Paranoids more. :D

Rob has to now. Rob had no interest in these new Disney films like Tangled. Rob knew it would finally catch up with him with KH3.

I did this for Tron and Hunchback of Notre Dame, and they ending up being good. Tron Legacy would go into being one of my favorites! But a lot of the other movies that were featured I ended up having to rewatch to understand and remember what happened in those stories.

Not me personally, no. However, I WILL get my brother to watch Frozen before KH3 comes out, since it's pretty obvious it will be in KH3. Even if it doesn't show up in KH3 though, at least he will understand why Frozen could've been in it.

Rock on!

for me it's a bit strange. i watched a majority of the Disney animated canon when I was really young, then years later I played Kingdom Hearts and now here in the present day I've been going back and watching the old Disney movies again because of KH. In a way I'm seeing if they still hold up to me because I remember really enjoying them as a kid. Having watched a couple in the past few months I'd say my favorites are Tarzan and The Hunchback of Notre Dame, which was a surprise to me because those were probably the movies I was least interested in as a child. The music really got me hooked on Hunchback of Notre Dame, tbh.

Yep, I've watched Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Hero 6 because of Kingdom Hearts. And both were pretty good, but not the best Disney movies. I also plan on watching Hunchback of Notre Dame soon because of KH.

The only other Disney movie I have not seen yet that's been in the games is Tron, but I have no interest in watching it.